“Icky!”

Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Silverdale, Washington
“Icky!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Cobwebs, flies, moths, and dust! Room was located around back in a dark and scary location with overgrown bushes and horrible parking. The security lock was about to come out of the door. I felt scared staying here and my husband dubbed it the "Bates Motel". We will NEVER stay here again, in fact we left before daylight!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
gmor109, Manager at Motel 6 Pendleton West, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear joey24rc

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectation. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you have provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional for our guest in future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Traveling to Washington from Utah we thought this would be a good place to stay for the night. Advertised as a two and a half star hotel, we were horrified when we got there and were led to a room on the outside of the complex that was dirty and the bathroom smelled disgusting. There was no parking in what looked like an unsafe area. We did not expect a first class hotel just somewhere clean to stay over night to continue our journey.
We asked for another room which was marginally better. Again the bathroom was not clean and we did not feel comfortable enough to shower in there.

Room Tip: Don't go here!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
or109, Manager at Motel 6 Pendleton West, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Elvira S,

Travelers are raving about these Pendleton hotels

Edmonton
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Came through on a motorcycle trip Was just staying over night and did not want to pay a lot.

Had a great sleep. The AC was noisy but drowned out any other noise. Beds were to my liking. Food was close.

Room Tip: It books up fast so book early.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Goven
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed July 8, 2013

beds are very hard. rooms are either to cold or hot. the rooms were clean though. people were friendly. Needed updated. Wouldn't stay there again. Continental breakfast was cereal, donut & coffee. Not very good breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Craig0235394
BEAVERTON
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed here on a recent motorcycle trip and it was what I expected. The staff were nice, the room was clean and there were several restaurants nearby. The mattress was a bit too hard for me but if you like really firm maybe its OK. The breakfast was limited but OK and the price was good. My only complaint was the wifi, the signal was so weak I couldn't complete downloading my e-mails. They would start to download and then lose signal.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DAVID B
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Totally average, however, relatively cheap. The bathroom had been updated with some nice tile. Certainly a tolerable place to stay. They do not allow cats @ all, but dogs can stay for a fee. Location is excellent if you're headed East toward Portland because you will be awake for the beautiful drive thorough the Columbia Gorge just a couple of hrs away.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Underthemountain
Salem
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The room was average but I have stayed in the same type of room for less. They show $50.00 a night but I paid $63.00 for a night. The staff was friendly and ready to answer any question.
I did not partake of the free breakfast so I have no comment. The only other comment I have is that if you want to sleep on a bed that was made in BedRock, then this is the place to do it. I woke up with a sore back that stayed with me all day.

Room Tip: Don't have one yet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends