Pendleton House Historic Inn
$70
Oxford Suites Pendleton(Pendleton)
$105
$113
Travelodge Pendleton OR(Pendleton)(Great Value!)
$70
$119
$76
$88
Rugged Country Lodge(Pendleton)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewsfront porchwonderful hostsother guestsbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfaststep back in timerooms are gorgeoussipping wineprivate baththe river walktwo blocksin townthe underground toura wonderful staymain streeteastern oregonclose to downtown
Reviewed September 21, 2013

A charming B&B that was tastefully decorated to suit the age and style of the home.

Really comfortable bed, and a decent sized room to stay in, with our own little bathroom (sink and toilet).

A nice glass of wine served in the afternoon, and the breakfast was fantastic! Really delicious.

Lovely property and grounds.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have had the pleasure of attending two evening dining events (the word "dinner" does not do justice to this experience). PHBB does not routinely serve dinner but will accommodate anyone for special events.

First, I had the pleasure of dining with a group of friends on the BALCONY (what a great spot!) where we had a great view overlooking the town. With an Italian theme, everything was perfect, from the table setting and wine right through to dessert. The balcony was decorated with flowers and lights and truly reminded me of time spent in Europe. We started with, of course, the antipasti which was passed around the table multiple times until all was gone. The entrée was spaghetti with meatballs. Now, I will admit I am not a big spaghetti fan and yet, I found this pasta dish to be especially tasty. The whole evening was magical.

My second experience having dinner here was just a few days ago when I was looking for a place to take clients during the Pendleton Round-Up. I didn't want to go to the usual places in town as they would all be jam packed and noisy and I was looking for something new and different for these clients. PHBB was happy to accommodate us.

The staff set up a beautiful table on the new patio, just between the new deck and large yard. With the lights in the trees and the candles on every step leading up to the deck, it created a feeling of being somewhere very special. There was wonderful music playing and the sun was just beginning to set. It was so peaceful and gave us the opportunity to visit and relax - the complete opposite of anything we would have experienced at any restaurant in town.

We had the choice between prime rib or salmon for an entrée along with all the delicious sides, all of which were wonderful. But, what I loved the most was the effort put into making everything on the dish look colorful and tempting - the horseradish with my prime rib was served inside of a mini yellow pepper! So special and unique!

Our clients LOVED this event and our GM said this is the best event we've ever done and she's already planning to come back. Everyone had the feeling that they were being treated to something very special. I have RAVED about this event to everyone and can't express enough how strongly I recommend this venue for any event.

As a side note, our clients also liked that PHBB is just a short walk to the downtown area.

Room Tip: While I haven't stayed here overnight, all the rooms are beautifully appointed but if I were to choose a room, I would want to have access to the balcony. However, if you stay on the west side it's a bit quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Maryjo, Tracy & Kevin run a beautiful, well appointed B&B. We have visited twice and felt pampered by their service. Also, each room is elegant and cozy.
Easy relaxed conversation with the hosts and other guests.
Thanks for sharing,
Cindy &Tim

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We celebrated our son and daughter-in-law's wedding this weekend and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and romantic setting for this special event. The grounds were amazing, the food was over the top, and the service and hospitality were more than we could ever anticipate. We stayed in the beautifully decorated Terra Cotta room and I have never slept so good. Marijo, Kevin, and Tracy... You are the best! Your attention to detail and warm and loving home made us all feel like family. Thank you for everything!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Debijoebeasley
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The building is a century-old residence just north of the river from the city center. The hostess-owner was very friendly and an excellent cook. We stayed in "Gwendolyn's Room" which I think was the master bedroom back in the day; it was vast, with closets almost as large as rooms we have stayed in elsewhere. The bathroom is down the hall. The hot and cold shower taps required almost superhuman strength to turn on or off; a visit from a plumber could fix this easily. And once on they were not too hard to adjust. All in all, while the building shows its age here and there, it was quite a pleasant place to stay.

Room Tip: There is an elevator up to the second floor, where most rooms are; but if you rent the Attic Room you still have some stairs ahead of you. Gwendolyn's Room appears to be the largest, and has an incredible amount of storage space if you need that.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple