“Okay for the price”

Best Western Pendleton Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We pulled in on a recent road trip and find that the hotel next door was a little more than we wanted to pay, and this hotel fit in our budget. It is an older property but is clean and well kept. The wifi was great, but, not secure, so beware. Beds were sleepable, but not overly comfortable. Breakfast was adequate - wish it had more fruit. The highlight of the stay was the gal at the breakfast buffet that offered to cook your waffles for you and bring them to your table -- now, that's service. Will probably use again as we make this trip a couple of times a year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Mike the manager of this hotel is amazing. He has formed a team of excellent service personnel that made our stay a pleasure. I did not expect such a clean and well organized hotel in this area. If I owned a hotel I would pluck Mike from this site.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I go out of my way to stay in this Best Western verses any other in Eastern Oregon. Mike and his staff are top notch!! Rooms are always clean and property is very well maintained. Entertainment and food is nearby and easily accessable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We always stay at Best Western Pendleton - the accomadations and service is top quality. The manager has always remembered us over the last 10 years and calls us by our first name when we arrive and asked us to give unbridled feedback before we leave. It's like having a friend you can always depend on.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I enjoyed this hotel. The desk clerk was exceptional. I went to my initial room, and found it hadn't been cleaned completely. She went out of her way to make sure I was settled in a fresh room without problems. She even upgraded my room. I had traveled a long way that day and really appreciated the attention given to me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Nice rooms, well kept facility, quality towels, refer in the room large new TV and the beds are comfy. This hotel has a Sheris across the street so it's easy to eat after a long day of travel. They still serve a breakfast at the hotel so you can eat and be on your way. This facility is just 2 floors so they don't have an elevator. The owner/manager carried mine to my room. This additional service was over and beyond my expectation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you are just passing through the Pendleton, OR area... this Best Western Plus is a good choice for a one-night stay. The staff was professional and helpful. Rather than just give directions to the laundry room, the clerk walked me down the hall and upstairs to show me where I could wash and dry some clothes. The room was spacious and very clean. I walked over to the Red Lion for dinner. Against my better judgment, I ordered fish 'n chips (I know. Pendleton is in NE Oregon). The meal was very good. This hotel is close to a couple of restaurants, one block from a gas station, and two blocks from joining I-84. Even with the proximity of the freeway, it is quiet inside the hotel.

Room Tip: I found my first-floor room on the rear-side of the hotel to be the best for me. The room was quiet...