“Money's worth and more”
Review of Main Street Diner

Main Street Diner
Ranked #38 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Our building is listed on the US National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1896, the exposed brick walls and tall, open storefront add charm and color to this quaint and rustic building. The building is part of the Pendleton Historic self-guided tour as well as on the route of the Pendleton Underground tour. It was restored to original condition in 2003.
Pendleton, Oregon
“Money's worth and more”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The amount of food you recieve is more than ample. Breakfast was great, the lunch was fabulous (Chicken Parmesan Taco)! Servers are very friendly.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Caroline R

Pasco
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I met friends here while in Pendleton. They said they go there for breakfast a lot on weekends. They serve breakfast all day, but I was in the mood for lunch. I had a mushroom swiss burger and curly fries. I got talked into sharing a milkshake with my friend and glad I did. It had been a long time since I had a real shake. The burger was good, juicy and lots of sauteed mushrooms. Fries were crispy and good fry sauce, just what I was in the mood for. Service was good, nice staff.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank M L
Boise, Idaho
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Just finished a very good breakfast. Eggs done just right and so were the hashbrowns. Coffee never ran dry and servers were nice. Good value for the money.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Susan D
Woodinville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Great food, atmosphere, and staff. Highly recommend! The decor and fifties music was fun. We had breakfast, but the lunches looked good too. Coffee on the weak side, but they even had soy.

1 Thank Susanne S
Pendleton, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Breakfast in Pendleton”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband ordered the "Fonz" omelette and I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak and eggs. We were both very pleased with the service. The waitress was very pleasant and it didn't take long for our breakfast to arrive. In addition, The food was great and reasonably priced. In fact we had so much on our plates that we had needed a box to take home our leftovers. We plan to eat there again and would definately recommend others to try the Main Street Diner for great food and friendly service!

• Visited January 2014