“Great breakfast!”
Review of Main Street Diner

Main Street Diner
Ranked #24 of 82 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Our building is listed on the US National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1896, the exposed brick walls and tall, open storefront add charm and color to this quaint and rustic building. The building is part of the Pendleton Historic self-guided tour as well as on the route of the Pendleton Underground tour. It was restored to original condition in 2003.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We just finished breakfast at the Diner and boy was it good. Bacon and eggs like its supposed to be. Big plates and cooked to order. The waitress was nice and kept up with the coffee. I have no problem recommending the restaurant. Its small and not easy to find, but well worth it.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stopped in very early Saturday morning for breakfast before another day on the road trip. We were 2nd customers to arrive, but they unlocked prior to advertised 7 AM opening and had coffee ready for customers. Server was so pleasant for an early hour and attentive without hovering. Food had 50s-themed names, as did most of the decor. Food was served quickly and hot with massive portions. Give the taste of my eggs 'n stuff about an 8 outta 10, spouse rated her vegetarian plate about a 7.5. Coffee was good! Certainly would return; be interested to see quality of lunch offerings & if staff was as friendly at 1 PM as they were at 7 AM.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

This place has great food and awesome service. We went in because we saw they were rated number 1 in Pendleton and believe me they are. Will be going there again for sure. Best place in Pendleton.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

You can't go wrong with this place. The Main St Diner has great food, friendly service, and the decor is worth seeing. I would recommend this place to anyone because it is worth going to.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

As full disclosure I have posted a review of this place before. Everytime I come here I am impressed. Me and my wife came back again today. The waitress was very friendly and even though they were busy she was very attentive and the food came out very quickly. I had the Pendleton burger and a milkshake. Both were fantastic. The things on the walls from the 50's were all fun and created an amazing atmosphere! I would recommend this place to anyone in Pendleton or passing through.

1  Thank Pentukey