“OK B-fast”
Review of Main Street Diner

Main Street Diner
Ranked #23 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Our building is listed on the US National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1896, the exposed brick walls and tall, open storefront add charm and color to this quaint and rustic building. The building is part of the Pendleton Historic self-guided tour as well as on the route of the Pendleton Underground tour. It was restored to original condition in 2003.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

had the hash and eggs, nothing special, will try french toast next time, hear its better, service was great, coffee was good, not crowded.

1  Thank DixieBallUtah

Reviewed July 25, 2013

That is my all time favorite place! Was served by a nice and friendly brunette girl, she gave me a great service. The food was great, and I got it quickly. Very nice place

3  Thank Modojojo14
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This restaurant is a wonderful place to eat at with the family. Excellent service. Great food. Fun and clean environment. All together great place to eat!

4  Thank EllieGH123
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stopped on a long road trip after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. All I can say is blah. We could have stopped at a gas station for about the same quality. The restaurant was dirty and the staff wasn't overly nice. The food was just like any bag of frozen fries deep fried. Sad, it could be a nice little cafe. It looks tired and old.

3  Thank alaskafamily2010
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I walked into this restaurant and it was like a blast from the past! I love the environment and the vibe it gives off. The food was fantastic and the menu was huge so I will be returning to try as many things on the menu that I can. The service was great, no complaints there. I would definitely recommend this diner to anyone! If you are just traveling through or are living in the area you must check it out!

3  Thank Travis G