“Great food and reasonable prices”

Sundown Grill & Bar-B-Q
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
Description: Serving dinner in the 1876 historical house in the downtown area. One mile from exit 210 off of I-84. Dinner entrees include unique flavorful grill items: steaks seafood and fabulous creamy pastas (1st to feature fettuccine in Pendleton since 1985). Our fabulous house made sauces/dressings and apple/alder wood smoked meats & fish, Rocky Mtn. Elk & Oregon Dungeness crab by Chef Rob. We have an award winning bar featuring Pendleton Buckaroo 2015 Champion Cocktail the 'Sundown Buckaroo', come try one! Some signature items include: sautéed mushroom in sour cream and sherry, BBQ beef brisket & baby back ribs,fettuccines, huckleberry crème Brule....and more. Family friendly dining, well-behaved dog friendly patio.
Pendleton, Oregon
“Great food and reasonable prices”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is a fun spot in Pendleton, with really good food (lots of options other than barbecue) at reasonable prices. Full bar, great outdoor space (welcome to dogs), and a chef who was the 2007 Oregon Chef of the Year or something like that. Really good food.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank pendletoncowgirl1

“Fantastic ”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Arrived alone around 730pm to a relatively busy restaurant of people very happily finishing their meals. I was welcomed warmly, the service was friendly and exceptionally informative about the owners and their background and helpful about Pemberton I general. I enjoyed a fabulous salmon salad and huckleberry creme brûlée . Both were exceptional for the price. The house is historic and beautiful. I would highly recommend.

2 Thank Kim E
“Best experience in a long time.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My friend and I had a gift card from here.took us six months to get down this way.We had such a great
Experience that today I am taking my husband on the 90 minute drive just to go there.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank officerval
Pendleton, Oregon
“Can you say "hair net" ?”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Went for a rare lunch date out with my kids. Found that it was fairly pricey, not good for a small town and this economy. We ordered our food and after receiving it we immediately noticed hair in the BBQ Beans. Then another in my sons burger. When my daughter mentioned it to the wait staff girl she merely removed the plate and said nothing else. At register when we left we asked about refund as we did not finish our meals, we were offered nothing. Needless to say we have not returned.

• Visited October 2013
6 Thank Tizmyn
“Just fair.”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Had dinner with my wife and daughter. Hostess told us to pick any table and the one we sat at had been cleared but was crumby and not properly bused. We ordered a appetizer of fries that were cut very thinly and it was excellent. We also ordered some drinks, a special strawberry lemon-aid that tasted of bbq sauce that my daughter found pretty disturbing. My wife thought she would try the Huckleberry daiquiri but found it sort sour but the waitress exchanged it for a glass of wine. We all had something different, I had the beef rib's that were a little over cooked and over sauced, my wife had a great salad and my daughter had a small salad. We all shared. Perhaps we were disappointed because when this restaurant was open as Raphael's it was special but we found it to be average now

• Visited November 2013