“Excellent rooms...”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pendleton
Wildhorse Resort & Casino
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We have stayed in the new Tower and Love it! Going back again this year for our aniverssary.
The rooms are spacious and modern. Although the casino has nasty smokers destroying everything, they have yet to damage the Tower area. The room is clean and fresh.
Enjoy the night swim when the pool is kid free.
Staying in a suite this year.....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bullseye37
wildhorserc, Director of Lodging at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

I want to thank you for your kind observations. As a casino it was not a foregone conclusion to make the new hotel tower smoke free, but ultimately I feel that it was the right decision overall. We have also received very positive feedback about our adult swim period from 10pm to midnight from adults looking for a quiet and relaxing dip.

Thanks again,

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband and I went for an anniversary trip and it was so much fun we definately want to go back. The rooms were beautiful and the view was even more beautiful. The staff was very friendly in the hotel and in the casino area. They had a theater that we visted, a bar with live entertainment and a restaurant with a yummy breakfast buffet. Overall it was so much fun. We are already planning our next trip :)

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank KristiePatrick

Thank you Kristie, for choosing us to help celebrate this important milestone. I am quite pleased that your stay was so memorably special. Our “very friendly staff” welcome you to return for many subsequent anniversaries to come!

Best wishes from Wildhorse,

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were told by desk staff our card would not be charged the 50.00 deposit, only to find out our card WAS charged. Please get your story straight. I am almost to the point that I would rather not come here as it seems like there is some issue to deal with.

• Stayed: December 2012
wildhorserc, Director of Lodging at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

I am very sorry for the misunderstanding. It is our custom to “authorize” the total projected amount of a guest stay plus $50 for incidentals (phone calls, room service, movie rentals, etc.). This authorization may be seen as a “pending charge” on your credit card account until check-out when your card is processed (charged) for the total of your specific charges. This final “charge” will replace the authorization or “pending charge” obtained at check-in. It can be very easy to confuse these terms (authorization, pending charge, and charge) and I regret that we were not clear in communicating what the authorization was for and how it would work.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I were very disappointed when we called for a reservation and there were no rooms available. When we found a suite was open I was a hesitate but, my husband said lets give it a try. We were very happy with our expierence! The room was large and the bathroom area was wonderful, relaxing and expansive. We needed a good nights sleep after a long drive. We will be returning on future trips in your area.

Room Tip: Go for the Tower rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi Kevin,

Even after adding an extra 200 room tower last year, we still run out of rooms regularly on the weekends. Word of our great facility sure travels fast. On the positive side, I’m glad that you were able to enjoy our hospitality in one of our deluxe Plateau suites and that you found it to be “wonderful, relaxing, and expansive.”

I hope you can make it back again soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in one of the standard rooms in the new tower for a holiday party hosted by his employer. The room was stunning, one of the best places I've stayed by far. Great amenities like a Keurig coffee maker, mini fridge and a microwave. The large event room we spent our evening in for the party was grand. The food was also amazing! Next time we get a chance, we will definitely go back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank spirit_warrior1464
wildhorserc, Director of Lodging at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

I wanted to thank you for the enthusiastic and positive review. I have always felt that our deluxe tower rooms were “stunning,” but unfortunately - I am just a little bit biased.

Thanks so much for providing a second opinion, now I know they are!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and i stayed in the suites theyre just amazing i felt like i was at home in my apartment... i stayed there for 2nights i loved it im going bck this December.for my 1year anniversary... just the tv kept playing the same thing && i love teen mom. overall i loved it:)

• Stayed: December 2011

Congratulations on your recent wedding and “Best Honeymoon Ever.” Thank you for choosing us for this special and unique life experience. I look forward to many subsequent “Best” anniversaries to come!

Best wishes from Wildhorse,

Reviewed November 11, 2012

First the good…the people were very friendly, the room very nice and the tables were affordable ($2 blackjack is a great bargain.) Now the not so good... First the smoke is overwhelming. We go to Vegas frequently and can deal with the smoke there, but they must not have the same air filters. Second, you can smoke at the tables but can’t drink alcohol. They do offer self-serve drink stations (with soda and coffee) but can’t take alcoholic drinks out of the bar. The bar had again great service and the food was ok but buffet was lined up out the door and we didn’t even try. I wished they had just a little more to do. Maybe a trip in the summer where we could golf would be better.

Room Tip: Try for a room overlooking the golf course, not the parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KrissyKay
wildhorserc, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you were less than please with your visit to Wildhorse Resort and Casino. There are a number of differences between the casinos in Oregon and those in Las Vegas, in large part due to the laws surrounding gaming in Oregon. At the present time, we are not allowed, by law to serve alcohol on our gaming floor.

I would encourage you to come back and try our golf course. Though it is open year round, the peak season falls between May and October. It serves as a challenging course while being fun to play!

Thank you again for your review. I hope we will see you back in the new future!

Best,