Wildhorse Resort & Casino
$70
Oxford Suites Pendleton(Pendleton)
$105
$113
Travelodge Pendleton OR(Pendleton)(Great Value!)
$70
$76
$88
Rugged Country Lodge(Pendleton)(Great Value!)
$65
Hotwire.com
All reviewsrv parksports barnew towertower roommovie theaterslot machinesgaming floorplateau restaurantnon smokingpoker tournamentcigarette smokebeautiful roomwalla wallasalad barstayed one nightblue mountainspool and hot tub
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Nice little motel casino, easy to get to right off the freeway. There's a new section of rooms that are very nice, comfortable and quiet. Good variety of casino games, fun sports bar/restaurant with live music on the weekends. We haven't used them but there is a nice RV park and golf course right next to the motel. Makes for a great weekend getaway!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
wildhorserc, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our resort. I am thrilled that Wildhorse offered everything you were looking for during your stay. I hope you took a moment to sign up for Club Wild, it is a great way to receive resort information and offers. Next time you are here, you really should make a trip over to the golf course; the 18-hole championship course is like none other that you will find in the area!

Thank you again for your time and continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I will not be returning to the Tower Hotel ever again, nor will I recommend anyone else to either. The first time we stayed we found a broken and rusted piece of razor blade on top of our bedding. Yes razor blade. We were quick to forgive as we understood there was recently construction, and the staff was quick to move us to a new room and comp us our next stay. That being said.... We used the comp night to celebrate my sons birthday. I called one week in advance to reserve rooms on the 10th floor, which I specified at the time of reservation. Upon check in I was informed this was not put into the computer and there was nothing they could do for me and I would be on the 8th floor. (This was after a good wait in line to check into the hotel, in a smoke drenched lobby) The front desk staff that checked us in was rude, with some attitude. Later in the evening, about 10pm, there was one of the LOUDEST parties in the room directly above us that I have ever heard. I called the front desk and asked them to please look into this as I had children who were attempting to sleep. The party continued to get louder and louder for the next 45 minutes! I had to go down to the front desk and request yet again that they look into the problem. I walked outside to see all the lights on in the room above us and a giant party going on. When I came back in to walk past the front desk the staff hadn't even moved to address the problem. As soon as they noticed me for a second time they all scattered. The only plus of the experience was the nice security guard finally sent to pound on their door. He was a very polite man. I will never be staying here again and will tell everyone who asks to do the same. And yes I looked at the other reviews and have noticed some of the nice witty retorts left by the Director for other negative reviewers. Your sarcasim does not impress me.

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank bluemountainmom
wildhorserc, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Insight from our guests is always appreciated as we strive to serve your needs to the best of our ability. Again, I would like to extend my apology on behalf of the resort and the construction crews for the razor blade that was left in your room. These are used to scratch paint, plaster and other items off windows and mirrors however it should have been caught in our final sweep of the room.

I also apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your next stay either. Myself as well as the Director of Lodging and our shift managers will be looking into your staffing complaint. We pride ourselves on the friendliness of our staff and our ability to accommodate our guests. I assure you “rude attitudes” are not something we take lightly or tolerate. As for the smoke in the lobby, we do have a 10 foot no smoking barrier between the hotel, restaurants and the gaming floor. We have also installed a state of the art air filtration system to alleviate smoke from the gaming floor.

I have talked with the Director of Lodging and tried to find out more on the party that you spoke of in your complaint. We were not able to locate records with the generic information we have, that said, we do try our best to remind customers in our hotel that guest are sleeping at all times of the day and ask them to be mindful of that. Certainly, we hope everyone that visits Wildhorse Resort and Casino has a good time but not at the expense of our other guests.

Please accept my apology on behalf of our resort. Our guests are very important to all of us at Wildhorse Resort and Casino and we thank you for coming in to see our property. I certainly hope that you will give us another try the next time you are in the area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2012

My husband & I stayed with our kids in the new tower rooms & I was very impressed. Room was large, beds comfortable, super clean. We had to call for extra blankets and they were very prompt. Ate dinner in the buffet & everything was delicious, definitely not your typical disgusting buffet food. Kids enjoyed the arcade & the pool. The only complaint I have is upon checkout there was apparently some problem although nobody bothered to explain to me what the confusion was all about & I stood there for 20 mins. They definitely could use some lessons in customer service. That is the only downside to a wonderful place, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank yankeejones
wildhorserc, Director of Lodging at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Thank you for your balanced and predominantly positive review. We pride ourselves on having multiple venues and activities for the whole family. You had mentioned that your kids had enjoyed the pool, the arcade, and the buffet – for your next stay you may also wish to try out our new 5 screen Cineplex, visit the Tamastslikt Cultural center, drop the kids off at the Children’s Entertainment Center, or just take in an in-room movie.

I do apologize that you experienced some delays at checkout. I will do my best to get to the bottom of the issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Best,
Roy Jones
Director of Lodging

Reviewed January 2, 2012

started at the casino, always a line at the winners cashier. serious thinking people know what im saying here. sure there are a few walmart shoppers there, smoking, but many thinking people go out of their way to visit. many truckers stop there for the indian food and hospitality. just opened
a new high rise hotel.some staff training going on.

Room Tip: ask for the new hotel, higher up is best.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank bandanhawaii
wildhorserc, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Every review, good or bad , helps us to better accommodate our guests and improve our resort. Wildhorse Resort & Casino has become somewhat of a regional jewel, a true destination resort in every sense of the word. While we do have many Truck Drivers that take advantage of our Trucker program, we also have many guests that come from far and wide for a taste of the real west and all that Wildhorse has to offer.

As for your room tip, I would agree! The views from our new Tower Hotel are spectacular. I would encourage all guests to take a peak!

Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed December 25, 2011

New hotel. Reasonable rates for a double queen with a lovely large bathroom, very nice shower with very nice towels.
Loved the keurig coffee maker.
The trip was a birthday treat for my BFF.
Next time we plan to explore Pendleton, Or, lots of Oregon history.

Room Tip: Called the desk to receive an extra hour to our check out time
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Oreg0nB

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our new Tower Hotel. We really tried to focus on the details in the room and make sure all the “extras” were in there. I personally agree that the new Tower rooms offer significant value for the money. We also pride ourselves on having multiple price points to fit any budget. The reduced rate for the Courtyard rooms fit into this flexibility.

Pendleton and our surrounding area do have a lot to offer. The next time your join us at the resort, I encourage you to take one of our free shuttles to Downtown Pendleton and check out our world famous saddle shops, the Pendleton Woolen Mills, the Pendleton Underground Tour and all the “Real West” has to offer!

Thank you again for your review!