“Dissappointed but should expect it”
Review of Joe's Fiesta

Joe's Fiesta
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Hamilton, Montana
“Dissappointed but should expect it”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The same standard menu as many other Mexican places across the west. No originality from the food I've eaten in Idaho or Montana or Washington. Maybe I'm just a bad picker. I find places in Colorado exciting and flavorful.

I think they have a central supply house that photographs pictures of burritos and other plates and prepares the menu for them. The salsa was good. The rest of our meals were average w/o much spice. I guess that's what you should expect these days.

BUT the service was excellent and the food came promptly. I'd go back, just not without the anticipation.

• Visited August 2014

Vancouver, Washington
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We have been giving this restaurant an excellent review for several years. After this past visit we will not go back. I understand Joe still owns it, but whoever is running it is not doing a good job at all. We actually new from our first bite that it wasn't anywhere near as good! Considering the excellent quality it used to be, average was being kind.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sharon R
Bellingham, Washington
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The food is tasty and good quality. Portions are decent; on top of all of the chips and GREAT salsa, you won't leave hungry. The staff is always very friendly.

• Visited June 2014
“Clean and Friendly”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Every time you walk in to Joe's you can't help but notice the smell of cleaning products. You are immediately greeted and they are always happy to see you. The food is standard fair and it is good. A great place to have in town.

Seattle, Washington
“good food”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We ate here on our over night stay, and enjoyed the food. The salsa was different from anything I've had, and it was great. I had the Taco's el Carbon, and my meat (steak) was very flavorful and delicious. Our whole family enjoyed it. Would definitely eat there again.

Visited July 2014

Been to Joe's Fiesta? Share your experiences!