“Alright.”

Cadillac Jack's Saloon & Grill
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Excellent steaks and BBQ ribs. Not much on decor, but the food was good. We ate outside on the patio, which was very nice.
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Had the blue cheese burger and a beer. It was good. Just a common bar that was pretty vacant during the day. We enjoyed just being able to sit down and have a meal in peace and the food was good and beer was cold.

Reviewed April 27, 2011

I've probably eaten dinner out over 5,000 times in my life, and this was without question the worst food I've ever been served. The New York steak tasted like horsemeat and was full of grissle. I commented to my wife that Wendy's would reject that meat for their chili. Service was slow to non-existent (never did get the extra beer we requested). The cook admitted to us he doesn't know how to cook steak. Just bad all around!

7  Thank hotellover88