“Great fried chicken”

Ranked #61 of 70 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated since 1996 we provide hand crafted comfort food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We are known for our homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. Our house made hash browns and buttermilk pancake recipe make our breakfasts unbeatable. Free beverage refills to-go to please the local and traveler alike. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed September 10, 2020

I really wanted fried chicken for dinner and looking at the menus of different places online this was the one that had what I wanted. I did have the fried chicken and it was very good. Definitely took care of my craving.

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,232)

Reviewed September 4, 2020 via mobile

I appreciated how clean everything was and how the tables were distanced. Rooster's is doing their best to follow guidelines and still give you a great experience.

1  Thank Rendy S
Reviewed September 4, 2020

Had the chicken penne and it was wonderful. Roosters is always a great go-to for a good meal. The driveway going into the restaurant is on the north side, turn off Southgate at the light then a left turn into the parking lot.

1  Thank Irene G
Reviewed August 28, 2020 via mobile

We eat at Roosters regularly but I tried someone new today. I ordered smoked chicken penne pasta and it was absolutely delicious. It was a generous serving as well. My daughter’s Cobb salad was on point too!!!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed August 26, 2020

Roosters is our go-to restaurant for "comfort food." We routinely place an order to go, as I am immuno-suppressed, but still enjoy the food component of dining-in at home. We ordered at Roosters, for out of town son and daughter-in-law and they were equally impressed.

Date of visit: August 2020