“Large portions for a fair price”

Roosters Country Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated since 1996 we provide hand crafted comfort food for breakfast lunch and dinner. We are known for our homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. Our house made hashbrowns and buttermilk pancake recipe make our breakfasts unbeatable. Breakfast available until 3pm! Lunch/Dinner menus begin at 10am. Free beverage refills to-go to please the local and traveler alike. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We usually try and come in and have breakfast at least a couple times a month because it's so good! Food is very homemade and doesn't take very long. Atmosphere is VERY family-friendly which we appreciate due to having a two-year with us most times. Staff is very friendly and patient...especially Darlene:) They also have pretty good hamburgers according to my husband. I like the pot roast when we come in for dinner some times. Definitely one of my favorite places to eat in town!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stopped by before a Saturday morning round of golf with a friend from out of town. I had the eggs plus biscuits and gravy, my friend had a omelette. Both were served quickly, large portions of excellent food. The service was friendly and the restaurant was clean and bright. This was a great choice for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Becoming one of our favorites to go to because of the Homemade chicken soup. It is full of chicken and homemade noodles..YUM!! The Peach Ice Tea was a nice compliment to the meal. During our recent visit, our waitress Reena was awesome. We also got a chance to speak with Amy the owner. Thank you for coming and chatting with us.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is just a short distance off the highway. It is great comfort good. The service is fast and friendly. We had lunch but they serve breakfast all day long.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is my favorite restaurant to stop at, when traveling between Boise and Seattle (or Portland). The homemade chicken noodle soup tastes as though a farm grandma made it. I love their Cobb Salad; it's chock full of goodies. My husband loves the Reuben sandwich; the corned beef is not at all fatty. Portions are generous and service is fast. The only downside, the building and the furnishings are very worn. But, if you like good old fashioned homemade food, and don't mind the worn look, this is the place to eat, when traveling

Been to Roosters Country Kitchen? Share your experiences!