“Chicken noodle soup to die for.”
Review of Roosters

Roosters
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated since 1996 we provide hand crafted comfort food for breakfast lunch and dinner. We are known for our homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. Our house made hashbrowns and buttermilk pancake recipe make our breakfasts unbeatable. Breakfast available until 3pm! Lunch/Dinner menus begin at 10am. Free beverage refills to-go to please the local and traveler alike. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed March 24, 2014

When all else fail Chicken Noodle soup(with homemade noodles) hits the spot. Hot, filling and a good homemade taste that can't be denied. If you have a cup wioth an antree or a full bowl all by itself on a cold day this is the best.

Amy M, Owner at Roosters, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Virginia C, I just personally want to thank you for the three consecutive tables that came in out of the rain today asking for chicken noodle soup based on your review! Ha! So glad you enjoyed it! They did too!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I visit Roosters on a regular basis for meetings over breakfast or lunch. The staff has been great in setting up the banquet rooms for my Pendleton Kiwanis meetings --- their table service is remarkably efficient and expedient for our group! I really appreciate knowing that I can have a great meal - breakfast or lunch, served courteously, while I participate in a meeting! (My favorites are their oatmeal for breakfast and their homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch!)

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I enjoyed the food and the service was great. I will tell all my family and friends to go to rooster's for great food and great prices and great service.

1  Thank gojochess
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Roosters Gang has it going on. Besides the wonderful food the service is awesome. It's nice to come into a restaurant and you see the same familiar staff that knows your name and welcomes you with a smile.
Defiantly a "Family Style Welcome and Experience".

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Rooster's is a great restaurant with excellent food. The homemade noodles in their chicken noodle soup are almost like dumplings! Their burgers are tasty, their fish is decent (which is hard to find in a place like Pendleton), and their breakfast is excellent. Our out-of-town relatives always ask to eat here when they visit, and we're always happy to agree. Kids love the dessert barn, and the whole family enjoys coloring and drawing on the table paper.