“Looking for good Mexica”
Review of El Charrito - CLOSED

El Charrito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was okay. kinda of a let down as we were
anticipating a fantastic dinner but got So-So...
But we did enjoy it still....... it needs a band!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I eat here whenever we are in Pendleton for the Round Up. We always are seated promptly, have excellent service, great waiters and waitresses and excellent Mexican food and drinks from a menu that is not shortened due to the Round Up. This time we had all that, plus a partially changed menu. I am always afraid that I will not like the change and I had looked forward to having this meal again for a whole year The menu for me, as a vegetarian, was a new lite menu. Well, that sounded well worth trying so I ordered my usual Arroz Con Vegetables and hoped for the best. I was so pleasantly surprised when it was even better than in the past, even though I had not thought it could be. My husband had a great meal also--El Charrito is still at the top of our list for Mexican food in Pendleton and we see no reason to try any other.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Reasonable tasty food. Very friendly staff. Made us feel part of the family run business. Very prompt service.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

it is a typical mexican restaurant but to me the staff makes it work while. The portions are perfect...and the drinks are amazing.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The atmosphere is what we like here. They have nice big Booths which my wife likes, and it is a clean restaurant. The Fajita I had was cooked just right and had a nice flavor. The service was a little off this evening which was the difference between earning a 3 instead of a 4. The price was reasonable and the special was very reasonable.