“The Whole Package!”

Ranked #6 of 81 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A classic steakhouse located in the heart of downtown Pendleton. A Pendleton Tradition since 1959. Virgil's at Cimmiyottis is commited to blessing our guests and community through impeccable food and legendary service. We strive to ensure that our guests have the best experience each and every time they visit us. We use only the freshest, finest quality ingredients. Join us for a delicious meal and great atmosphere! FAMOUS FOR STEAKS!
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Jennifer and her crew always make you feel like your having dinner with friends in your home town! The ambiance is the best Pendleton has to offer, that cozy Pendleton in another era feel....food is always great, service excellent. Don't let the outside deceive you, once inside you'll be coming back for ever.

2  Thank Ilene B
There are newer reviews for Virgil's At Cimmiyotti's

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Staying in Pendleton for the weekend, Virgil's came highly recommended. My wife and I greatly enjoyed our visit. Although a bit warm, Virgil's has a pleasant sort of 70s-steak house feel, dark, but not too dark.

I had osso bucco with baby red potatoes, both excellent, with the meat falling off the bone on my dish. My wife went for the ribeye, done perfectly, and the tastiest sweet potato fries I think I've ever had. Both dishes came with perfectly cooked asparagus.

The staff was friendly and knowledgable and very efficient.

We greatly enjoyed our visit and would eat here again.

3  Thank DMeddish
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food was amazing with waitstaff to match. We were welcomed and felt well attended to even though the restaurant was jammed with prom goers. I had the rib-eye which was perfect with the sweet potato fries our server suggested and my husband had the osobucco (sp?) which I think he dreamt about that night. HIHGLY recommended!

1  Thank LargePinkPenguin
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I tried this place for the first time and am truly glad I did. The atmosphere is relaxing and friendly, the service was great, and the food was even better! Will definitely be coming back again! A+

3  Thank janine99362
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Ordered Medium Rare and received a Medium Well $30 Ribeye steak. The steak came with a terrible selection of vegetables, at least my baked potato was decent...
I would NOT recommend this restaurant!
Dirty facility, snide staff, and low quality all the way around.

3  Thank HarleyTommyC