“OK for the price”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The $10 martini was a full glass. The food portions were plentiful. The price was a bit high for the quality, although everything was tasty. The service was very good.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This restaurant was suggested to us by our hotel, it was not our best experience. Our server was very attentive but she was the only saving grace. I ordered their specialty smoked steak medium-rare. It came overdone, dry and tough, the mashed potatoes were also dry and not hot and the vegetable was frozen green beans. My husband had a roasted vegetable salad with beef. His beef was a bit better but the overall his meal was not that appealing especially because bagged "bunny love" carrots were used. A new steak was offered but I declined so management gave us one bowl of ice cream as a peace offering. The glass of wine I had was a generous serving but a bill of $65.00 was much too expensive for this meal. It is about $20.00 more than we have paid for very delicious dinners in other restaurants.

1  Thank excpair
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This place is done. Without new ownership/management they will soon be gone. The food is very overpriced and the quality is no longer evident. Best to try one of the other options available in Pendleton.

3  Thank lorne747
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I need a place to have dinner on a Sunday evening. Several of our regular favorites in town are closed on Sunday. So we decided to go to Stetson"s. The restaurant was not too busy but you would not expect it to be on Sunday evening. It has booths and tables we selected a booth. It was clean and the atmosphere was quite so we could easily hear each other. The service was fast and I believe the owner was our waiter. We had a Scampi appetizer that was prepared perfectly and we split a Crab and steak special. The crab was served removed from the shell which was nice for ease of eating but makes me skeptical about the actual origin, but it tasted like crab and my wife was happy with it since she had more designs on crab and I was having the steak. The steak was prepared correctly but just what i would call a average cut of beef. When we finished our meal we both were pleased with the overall experience and decided we would not wait to long to go back. The service was excellent all around.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

this is a small restaurant under a run down motel,which falsly says hotel
keep away not good food