“$35 price....,$5 steak”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here with some of our friends. We all ordered steaks and a few drinks. My steak was ordered medium rare and arrived well done. It was low grade meat that was dry stringy and half of it was fat. The server took our drink order then our food order then forgot the drinks then never came back. For 2 of us our bill was $90 but with the quality of food and service I felt like we ate fast food.

2  Thank Pentukey

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The owner Frank was present.Which is always nice to have the owner chat with you. He was also working . The staff is small but very friendly. The steaks are cooked to perfection, the plates come out with good presentation.The lounge is well stocked and a relaxing atmosphere surrounds one here The only down fall is it does not open till four pm.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I was looking for something special to take my brother and his wife. He likes prime rib and she likes seafood. Stetson's offers both and we had a great time. The food was well worth the price of about $50 a head with desert. We all enjoyed our meal and everything was prepared just to our liking. I liked the booth layout because it makes the place more intimate. When they brought out the ice cream and cheesecake the portions were large. I did not expect to get a three scoop serving of huckleberry! Overall a good dining experience and I look forward to taking my kids there when they come to visit.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I don't usually order steak on the road. Biz friends said I had to try. Have to admit it was one of the best road Ribeyes I've had. The salad, bread and local brews were great as well. Only neg was the side of canned green beans and the noise. I'll be back.

1  Thank Keith J
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife had the prime rib, and I had a steak. They were both excellent. Service was great, appropriately attentive without being intrusive. On the spendy side, but the meal was well worth it.

1  Thank ghotai