“You won't go wrong, but it isn't fine dining”
Review of Stetson's House of Prime - CLOSED

Stetson's House of Prime
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2011

We started with vodka martinis and the onion rings -- both were excellent. But the salads (my wife got the Caesar and I had the tossed with blue cheese) were ho-hum, especially the tossed salad which was very course (big carrot and a cauliflower chunk, not byte-sized). We both had the Prime smoked sirloin steak. We ordered them medium rare but they came well done so we had to send them back. Replacements were excellent. The sides included Blue Lake green beans cooked with bacon, an old favorite but a surprise to find in this sort of restaurant, and baked potatoes. The potatoes were not cooked long enough, but we were eating early (5PM).

1  Thank almyt
There are newer reviews for Stetson's House of Prime

Reviewed February 23, 2011

We were planning on going to Cimmiyotti's but found out it is closed Sundays and Mondays. We then decided to try Stetson's and weren't disappointed. We had Prime Rib and Butterflied Prawns. The portions were large and both were great. The Prime Rib Vegetable Soup was wonderful and the salad average. The service was professional and friendly. We will be back again!

2  Thank WilburBoise
Reviewed February 21, 2011

My husband and I both have tried to go here in the past however; at that time they required reservations which we didn't have at the time. Good news is that they no longer require reservations! My husband and I were both pleased with our meals. I had the steak tips and mushrooms with mashed red potatoes and green beans with salad and my husband the porter house with all the fixings. The fresh bread was delicious and without even asking were brought another loaf. I enjoyed the ambiance, especially in the bar area, which for the majority of our visit was ours alone to enjoy. We both walked away stuffed and with smiles on our faces. :)

1  Thank johnsdeere
Reviewed January 27, 2011

We had a very nice dinner at Steston's. Prime rib was very tender, rib eye was flavorful and very good. Dinners came with choice of salad or soup, choice of potato, green beans, and bread. Quite a lot of food. Prices were in line with the quality of the meal. We had superb service, and the wines we ordered were excellent. I would highly recommend this restuarant to anyone wanting a good meal in Pendleton.

1  Thank CruisinCherie
Reviewed September 10, 2010

We were in Pendleton for the evening. Went looking for something for dinner not alot of restraunts. Happened upon Stetsons. Wow what a great Place Frank was our server. We had steak, ribs and seafood chowder and all we great. Service was great. Thaks Frank for everything

1  Thank nitewarrior