“Good clean, comfortable rooms in a great location!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Seattle, Washington
“Good clean, comfortable rooms in a great location!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Clean room, comfortable beds and pillows, friendly front desk with helpful recommendations. Great location in the charming part of downtown. Within walking distance to the best restaurants, shopping, and sightseeing in town, but very quiet at night. Nothing fancy about this hotel, but a good place to make as your base. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you care about what your view is, ask for a room on the second floor on the front (West) side of...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank BlondVixen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

If you're looking for luxury accomodations, this isn't it. If you're traveling through and need a clean, friendly motel with comfortable beds at a very reasonable price, look no further! My wife and I are small independent business people and when traveling we like to patronize local, independent restaurants and motels, and this place was exactly the kind of place we like. Our room came with a clean, working fridge, a working TV, a microwave, working wi-fi and a just-right comfortable bed. Fancy, NOT, but clean and comfortable, YES. The new and young owners are very friendly and helpful. This motel should probably get 4 stars, but I'm pretty much bumping it to 5 to offset the bad ratings the previous owners earned.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Lindsay_from_Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

This motel is relatively clean. Newly remodeled. Breakfast not great. Overall okay. The air conditioning takes forever to cool down. Were supposed to have two queen beds. Had one queen and one double. Cable tv, no hd tvs.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank cortp
Post Falls, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Me and my girlfriend stayed the night, it was a family, friendly atmosphere. Rooms were clean. Management did all they could to make us feel welcome. I would recommend this motel to my family and friends.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jess H
B.C.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

We just returned from a USA vacation and stayed overnight at the Relax Inn. Although renovations to the outside are not yet completed by the new owners, do not be put off. The rooms are excellent and provide every facility from fridge, microwave, coffee maker to a hairdryer as well as a continental breakfast. The location is one block from the main street of this interesting little town and the staff are very helpful about local information. We would cetainly stay there again and do recommend it.

Room Tip: Not aware of pool or fitness area.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travellingon1
Lacey, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2010

I was excited when I got there that we were the only ones staying there. I thought I would have a peaceful evening. Later that evening a few more groups of people showed up and the walls showed their true colors. Noise above us, noise beside us, noise outside. Luckily, they seemed courteous and tried to keep the noise level down.
The room was VERY clean. I was impressed at the cleanliness with how old the place appeared. I think the other reviewers might need to examine the difference between stains and actual dirt. Old, yes. Dirty, not by a long shot.
The lady that checked us in was WONDERFUL! SO friendly and immediately set my mind at ease.
The streets are a little confusing but not too bad.
The breakfast was pretty bad. Some bagels, donuts, coffee and orange juice. At least it all looked fresh.
For the money, I'd say it's about what I expected. If the service hadn't been great and the bed wasn't comfortable and clean, I would not stay here again. As it was, though, about average.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank armcriley
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2010

My husband and I are truck drivers I want to stress very tired when we checked in the property looked a little outdated but I just wanted a hot bath and bed.
When I checked in the front desk was filling in for the owners she was very helpful and understanding I prepaid for 2 nights
When we got to our room thee carpet was so black I wouldnt walk on it with out shoes f.ound a hair in my shower may I mention there was not a tub anywhere on the property.
The refridgerator was black with mold when you opened the ddor yuk.
the heater would burn you up for 10 mins then freeze you all night The front desk lad again was so understanding and credited us for the 2nd night. and yes we did move our business.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank risnson

Travelers are raving about these Pendleton hotels