“Ok”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
“Ok”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This motel is relatively clean. Newly remodeled. Breakfast not great. Overall okay. The air conditioning takes forever to cool down. Were supposed to have two queen beds. Had one queen and one double. Cable tv, no hd tvs.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank cortp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Post Falls, Idaho, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Me and my girlfriend stayed the night, it was a family, friendly atmosphere. Rooms were clean. Management did all they could to make us feel welcome. I would recommend this motel to my family and friends.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jess H
B.C.
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We just returned from a USA vacation and stayed overnight at the Relax Inn. Although renovations to the outside are not yet completed by the new owners, do not be put off. The rooms are excellent and provide every facility from fridge, microwave, coffee maker to a hairdryer as well as a continental breakfast. The location is one block from the main street of this interesting little town and the staff are very helpful about local information. We would cetainly stay there again and do recommend it.

Room Tip: Not aware of pool or fitness area.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travellingon1
Lacey, Washington
Reviewed June 30, 2010

I was excited when I got there that we were the only ones staying there. I thought I would have a peaceful evening. Later that evening a few more groups of people showed up and the walls showed their true colors. Noise above us, noise beside us, noise outside. Luckily, they seemed courteous and tried to keep the noise level down.
The room was VERY clean. I was impressed at the cleanliness with how old the place appeared. I think the other reviewers might need to examine the difference between stains and actual dirt. Old, yes. Dirty, not by a long shot.
The lady that checked us in was WONDERFUL! SO friendly and immediately set my mind at ease.
The streets are a little confusing but not too bad.
The breakfast was pretty bad. Some bagels, donuts, coffee and orange juice. At least it all looked fresh.
For the money, I'd say it's about what I expected. If the service hadn't been great and the bed wasn't comfortable and clean, I would not stay here again. As it was, though, about average.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank armcriley
Reviewed February 1, 2010

My husband and I are truck drivers I want to stress very tired when we checked in the property looked a little outdated but I just wanted a hot bath and bed.
When I checked in the front desk was filling in for the owners she was very helpful and understanding I prepaid for 2 nights
When we got to our room thee carpet was so black I wouldnt walk on it with out shoes f.ound a hair in my shower may I mention there was not a tub anywhere on the property.
The refridgerator was black with mold when you opened the ddor yuk.
the heater would burn you up for 10 mins then freeze you all night The front desk lad again was so understanding and credited us for the 2nd night. and yes we did move our business.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank risnson

Travelers are raving about these Pendleton hotels

washington
Reviewed November 21, 2009

This place was horrible. Very old, dirty and scary. Police chasing someone in the middle of the night right ourside our window. We only stayed one night and then went to the Hampton Inn for very close to the same price. I nearly cried with relief when we checked into the Hampton.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sunydeemom
Boise, ID
Reviewed June 2, 2009

My wife and I stopped in for the night on our way back to Boise, ID. The staff was friendly and gave us directions to several restaurants and bars within walking distance. We ended up going to Stetson's Steakhouse on their recommendation and it was also great!

The room was clean and had a nice comfortable bed. It was almost like sleeping at home! Room had a coffeemaker, fridge and microwave which came in handy for our leftovers. We would definitely stop by next time we are in the area.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple