“New ownership great improvements”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We just returned from a USA vacation and stayed overnight at the Relax Inn. Although renovations to the outside are not yet completed by the new owners, do not be put off. The rooms are excellent and provide every facility from fridge, microwave, coffee maker to a hairdryer as well as a continental breakfast. The location is one block from the main street of this interesting little town and the staff are very helpful about local information. We would cetainly stay there again and do recommend it.

Room Tip: Not aware of pool or fitness area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travellingon1

Reviewed June 30, 2010

I was excited when I got there that we were the only ones staying there. I thought I would have a peaceful evening. Later that evening a few more groups of people showed up and the walls showed their true colors. Noise above us, noise beside us, noise outside. Luckily, they seemed courteous and tried to keep the noise level down.
The room was VERY clean. I was impressed at the cleanliness with how old the place appeared. I think the other reviewers might need to examine the difference between stains and actual dirt. Old, yes. Dirty, not by a long shot.
The lady that checked us in was WONDERFUL! SO friendly and immediately set my mind at ease.
The streets are a little confusing but not too bad.
The breakfast was pretty bad. Some bagels, donuts, coffee and orange juice. At least it all looked fresh.
For the money, I'd say it's about what I expected. If the service hadn't been great and the bed wasn't comfortable and clean, I would not stay here again. As it was, though, about average.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank armcriley
Reviewed February 1, 2010

My husband and I are truck drivers I want to stress very tired when we checked in the property looked a little outdated but I just wanted a hot bath and bed.
When I checked in the front desk was filling in for the owners she was very helpful and understanding I prepaid for 2 nights
When we got to our room thee carpet was so black I wouldnt walk on it with out shoes f.ound a hair in my shower may I mention there was not a tub anywhere on the property.
The refridgerator was black with mold when you opened the ddor yuk.
the heater would burn you up for 10 mins then freeze you all night The front desk lad again was so understanding and credited us for the 2nd night. and yes we did move our business.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank risnson
Reviewed November 21, 2009

This place was horrible. Very old, dirty and scary. Police chasing someone in the middle of the night right ourside our window. We only stayed one night and then went to the Hampton Inn for very close to the same price. I nearly cried with relief when we checked into the Hampton.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sunydeemom
Reviewed June 2, 2009

My wife and I stopped in for the night on our way back to Boise, ID. The staff was friendly and gave us directions to several restaurants and bars within walking distance. We ended up going to Stetson's Steakhouse on their recommendation and it was also great!

The room was clean and had a nice comfortable bed. It was almost like sleeping at home! Room had a coffeemaker, fridge and microwave which came in handy for our leftovers. We would definitely stop by next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2009

I will remember relax inn next time I plan to stay in pendleton, I wish them all the best in their business. I was very impressed with their customer service and they really went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank JamieB59
Reviewed March 5, 2009

It was a nice clean place, worth it for the reasonable price. As compared to last year place has made a huge progress. The owners were very nice and they told me how they were planning to bring a lot more changes to the place. They had everything in the room and also had the HBO channels which I wasnt expecting. The wireless internet was a plus and the rooms had new furniture. I will definitely go back to this place. It was Neat!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo