“What a place!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

This was supposed to be a getaway golf trip and this was best part!!! Staff is amazing, ask for Michelle and Josh!!! Specialty drinks are great and fun, food is amazing. Forget the casino come here.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Our friend reminded us to stop here for a cold beer on a hot day. The bartenders girls were friendly and quick. The beer was cold and locally brewed. The decor is old Wild West so go in and wander around. This place is probably the reason you went to Pendleton. During the Roundup, so I've been told, insanity rules. A must-visit. We had beef all around and it was good!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

After a 12 hour day on the road on our annual trek home from California, we wearlly stopped for the night in Pendleton, Oregon. Our hotel recommended Hamleys on Court Street in the downtown area. What a delightful surprise awaited us.!! From the bubbly young gal who greeted us to the friendly and personal service we received from our charming waitress ( I think her name was Saisha) we were welcomed as if we were old friends rather than snowbirds passing through. I might add the food was yummy and generous. Portions are large enough to share. The atmosphere is the Old West even equipped with a old telephone booth for “private cell phone use”. A sense of humor is pervasive throughout.
All together we “survived and were revived” in the most delightful way. Definitely a “be back” if we again are in this southeast Oregon little city.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 22, 2019

We found Hamley's just by coincidence on our way through Pendleton. The restaurant is in a historic building which is stunning. The food was terrific. We had cherry glazed pork chops and the filet mignon. The pork chop was a bit dry but otherwise fantastic, and I had no complaints about the steak. The restaurant was busy with a booked function so service was a little slow. We will definitely go again the next time through Oregon and I recommend this restaurant highly!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019

I was told to come here for supper. So I checked it out and was amazed by the interior of the building and bar. It has lots of history and workmanship.
I decided the top sirloin steak for supper. I ordered it medium and game out perfect. It was probably the best steak that I have had in a long time.
I would highly recommend this place, and I will be back.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 118bradk

Been to Hamley Steakhouse & Saloon? Share your experiences!