“Great Food and Great History”

Hamley Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2019

I was told to come here for supper. So I checked it out and was amazed by the interior of the building and bar. It has lots of history and workmanship.
I decided the top sirloin steak for supper. I ordered it medium and game out perfect. It was probably the best steak that I have had in a long time.
I would highly recommend this place, and I will be back.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 118bradk

Reviewed March 3, 2019

We were told this place had the best steaks on the planet. Not true on that. I had the ribeye and it was very chewy. Mayb e because it came to the table rare instead of medium rare like I ordered. I probably should have sent it back to cook some more. Husband had a decent checken fried steak. We had been to Virgils the night before and both agreed that while the menu choices were not as many, the food was superior there.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019

On a cold night in Pendleton, it was a nice escape. The restaurant offered a nice ambiance and the food reminded us of a home cooked dinners in years past! Disappointed that the website menu included pot roast, but appeared to be replaced with Grandmas Roast beef which was fall apart tender (although a bit over-cooked) smothered in gravy with mashed potatoes and green beans. The meatloaf was very good. The prices were for both $20 which is a lot more than price on the menu on the website had indicated. They need to update the website.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

We attempted to go for lunch and were herded into their mellower lunch area that had a limited seating arrangement and limited lunch menu. I went there hoping for a great steakhouse type lunch. Was forced to have a wrap with (surprisingly really good) homemade potato salad. Service was friendly and pricing was in line. Just a bit disappointed

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019

We went to Pendleton to pick up a puppy from a breeder. While there, we knew we had to go to Hamley Steahouse & Saloon. Do not let the name foot you. While it does offer steaks, it the restaurant offers a wide variety of delicious food. We enjoyed the décor of the restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Hamley Steakhouse & Saloon? Share your experiences!