“Nice atmosphere, good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hamley Steakhouse & Saloon

Hamley Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, Oregon
“Nice atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We all had prime rib and it was very good. The bread was average. There was nothing outstanding or memorable about the food, but we enjoyed the western ambience and the great service.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Oh so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I ate here twice during my business trip, once with co-workers in the bar area and once by myself. Both meals were extremely large and excellent! I had prime rib with green beans and a baked potato one night, and the fire-grilled salmon with maple-chili glaze with green beans and a little salad the other time. Fantastic! We also had the spinach artichoke dip and it was very good too. The prices aren't cheap, but I think the amount of food you get for the money is great. Great service too! The decor is old-west saloon with lots of wood. Very cool! It's a nice restaurant. Parking is very convenient, right outside on the street.

“Nice meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

My friends had eaten here before and really enjoyed it. I hadn't had steak for awhile (their specialty), so off we went. We were seated quickly (had a reservation), but took some time to get menus and drinks. It was only 6:30 in the evening, but they were already out of prime rib, which really disappointed my friend who had been looking forward to it. I had steak, a filet, which was very good and cooked just as requested. It was served with green beans and mashed potatoes. I ordered a spinach side salad, which was fresh and tasty. However, I think for the price you pay for the steak dinner ($39), the salad should have been included, but that's the only complaint I had on my meal. Good food, but not cheap!

1 Thank Debbie B
Kihei, Hawaii
“Wow - what a price increase!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Three of us (who had visited Hamley many times in the past) decided on Hamley's for dinner. On our previous visits we all had great steaks at reasonable prices. On this visit, we were absolutely shocked at the price increases! $54.00 for a steak - come on no cut of beef is worth that. Needless to say, we decided on a glass of wine each and an appetizer. Yes the dining area is lovely and very interesting but not that interesting. Restaurants in this economy need to realize that they can price themselves out of the market.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Janet B
Bend, Oregon
“Historical setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great restored/remodeled space, now a restaurant, bar, shop, wine cellar, cafe all reminescient of an earlier time. Gorgeous Tiffany ceiling light in dining area...The menu is heavy on the red meat, given the territory, but there are plenty of other choices as well. Very spacious dining area...

Visited April 2013