This motel is the last in line in the motel row off the freeway at the east end of town, so i'm guessing its amongst the newest. Pretty typical fair for a HIE, but the bathroom was excellent, looked new, without the heavy granite or stone you usually see in the baths.
Food good standard variety, now includes greek yogurt. Bacon cant be cut any thinner.
I still dont love the pillows at this hotel chain, but thats why I bring mine.
If you like my review click the "helpful" button below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express, Pendleton Hotel offers all of the great extra amenities without the extra cost now that's Staying Smart! Enjoy a full non-smoking facility with serene mountain views While staying with us you will enjoy a complimentary Express Start Breakfast served each morning of your stay featuring hot fresh baked cinnamon rolls, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausages, ham, an awesome pancake machine, and our exclusive Express Start coffee. The Holiday Inn Express Pendleton sits in a cozy location nestled at the foot of the Blue Mountains. Easily accessible from Interstate 84 just off exit 210. Free high speed Internet, indoor pool and Jacuzzi. An exercise room and a Guest laundry room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pendleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pendleton Hotel Pendleton
- Holiday Inn Pendleton
- Pendleton Holiday Inn Express