“45th Wedding Anniversary celebration”

Oxford Suites Pendleton
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Reviewed February 21, 2011

I reserved a suite at the Oxford Suites Pendleton through Expedia.com I later called the manager to request a "complimentry upgrade" to a Premium Suite in commemoration of our 45 years of successful marrriage. And he graciously honored my request.
We were able to check-in at 12:30PM. We found the suite to be large and clean with a comfortable sofa, soaking tub and other several amenities.
After the breakfast buffet the dining room hostess brought my wife a delightful surprise. It was a gift bag containing a bottle of apple sparkling water and 2 souvenier champaign glasses. Everyone celebrated with us our big 45th.
Thank you very much Oxford Suites Pendleton.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 21, 2011

My husband and I wanted a night away without having to make a long drive. We had recently heard my husband's aunt comment on the great service that they had received at a Oxford Suites outside of the Portland OR area. When investigating further we were happy to find out that we could take our dog with us as well! Definately a pet friendly hotel! Upon check in we were each provided two coupons for drinks (wine, beer, soda) and free appetizers as well that night, along with coupons for a free full breaksfast the next morning. Though we didn't take advantage of the appetizers/drinks we did take advantage of the breakfast the next morning. Fruit, juices, coffee, hashbrowns, ham, egg, omlets made to order, waffles, breakfast burritos, etc. We had the kitchen sink omlete and though it was the appropriate serving, I wanted to go back for seconds, thirds, etc. :) The servers and wait staff were very friendly and recommended to us not to leave until we had our fill.
Overall the staff was terrific, we loved our rooms, the overall ambiance, the ability to take our dog, even for the $20 fee. Overall we were very satisfied and will stay at this hotel in the future.
* Please note, the rooms that allow dogs have laminant flooring. You might want to consider bringing a blanket or something for your dog to lay on, nothing is provided in this regard. ;)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2011

We just spent a night here this past weekend and we were all blown away by how lovely our suite of rooms were. We requested a two room suite with each having their own bathroom as my husband and I and two adult nieces were all traveling together to Pendleton for a wedding. We thought it would be fun to not be in separate rooms so we could visit more. I didn't ask alot of questions so we received some lovely surprises when we arrived and checked in. In addition to our rooms just as requested we had a large setting room with a couch, table and chair and the 3rd TV, plus microwave and refrigerator. There was nothing we could have asked for that wasn't already included. Plus we then learned about the tickets for the very tasty complimentary hot breakfast buffet the following morning and believe me it was yummy. We were not able to participate in the reception in the evening as we were attending a wedding and reception at that time. The only change I would suggest is to ask regarding the size of our omelets because the omelets were a bit large for some of us. Can you imagine, too much tasty food. I would especially like to say thank you Sunnie in the kitchen area, and she is a ray of Sunshine from Texas and her sister Bobbi as the receptionist and her warm and welcolming personality. All of the staff were so very friendly, we will return.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2011

When we arrived at our hotel at around 9:30 p.m., we were tired from a full day of work followed by a 4 hour car ride. At checkout we learned that we had inadvertently reserved our room through some type of reservation service rather than through the hotel itself. Our reservation was incorrect. Bobbi Ables was working the counter, and she went out of her way to help us get things all cleared up. She saw how overwhelmed and exhausted I was, and she worked hard not only to get our reservation fixed, but she even found us something to drink while we worked to clear up the problem. Her kindness and support throughout our stay made for a very special weekend. In the evenings the hotel treated us to a free drink and food at a complementary reception, and there was a free breakfast buffet in the mornings. Truly, it was the hotel staff that made this stay exceptional. Thank you to all!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2011

On January 1, 2011, our car broke down east of Pendleton and we limped into town, finally parking our vehicle in your parking lot. It was cold and we ventured inside to your lobby. The front desk manager at that hour in the late afternoon was fantastic.

While I creatively tried to figure-out how to get my family back to the coast on January 1 (when everything was closed), she welcomed us and did her best to make us feel comfortable. She even very graciously offered some beverages and snacks to my children. Fortunately, I rented a vehicle for my family to return home. I remained behind with my vehicle and spent the night at Oxford Suites. I had a very restful sleep in a very comfortable and spacious room.

Getting stranded on a national holiday is not fun. However, the front desk manager went beyond the call of duty to make us feel welcome and less-stressed. I am thankful that she was working that holiday afternoon.

I would also like to commend the two young ladies who managed the restaurant. They were spirited, friendly and willing to help in any way. You have a great staff.
Thanks again to the front desk manager for her friendly and gracious service.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2011

The Oxford Suites in Pendleton truly caters to the business clientel. On a recent stay I had a well-appointed room. It was clean and equipped with everything I needed. From the warm cookies at the desk to the munchies and wine during the reception hour, I felt like each member of the staff was there to serve just me! The check-in and overnight stay was only exceeded by the very friendly breakfast staff. No one gets out of the eating area without a smile on their face and a custom-made omlet in their tummy! I'll make every effort to stay there again. It's truly a location where affordable meets amazing!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Dear Mr. Jonathan Biehler:

I would like to take the time to say thank you to you and your staff for tremendous customer service over the weekend. A group of about 15 or 20 of us were there for a wedding and the customer service was top notch. I know that having a group of groomsman staying at your hotel could be a tough task, but your staff did a great job. I would like to thank everyone from the front desk staff to the maids that worked between Friday November 26th and Sunday November 28th. I would also like to give a special thanks to one of the ladies that served continental breakfast. I can’t remember her name; however I know she was from Odessa, Texas. She went above and beyond anything I had ever experienced. Again thank you. I will recommend your hotel to anyone traveling to Pendleton.

• Stayed: November 2010