“1st class Service”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Salem, Oregon
“1st class Service”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Oxford in Pendleton is a 1st class operation. We have stayed there the last 8 years for the 2A state basketball championships. The staff is very cooperative, patient, and hospitable to our teams, coaches, and fans. We consider the Oxford our home away from home while we are in Pendleton. I highly reccomend this hotel without any hesitation. Thank you Oxford for another wonderful visit this year. You are truly the best hotel , I have ever had a sports' team stay at.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

What, I'm not reviewing a Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, etc (you in shock yet) lol. If they were in town it would be hard to choose to go some place else. Meet and greet each night, with free drink, in the bar. Huge breakfast buffet, check out is noon. Big comfy beds, big rooms, with all the goodies. Not far from round up/fair grounds, and happy camp. Pool, hot tub, etc. Wish we had more time to enjoy everything. Watch the GPS, at the light turn Left not right, it's behind the Safeway. Cheers

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Oregon
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stayed here last summer and had a great experience. We arrived very late (around midnight) and I had to bring in my sleeping toddler. They went ahead of me and set-up a playpen for her complete with bedding. That was super helpful because then I could just lay her down without disturbing her. The amenities were perfect. I felt like we got a tremendous value. Thank you for the great service, Oxford Suites!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Newberg, Oregon
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This time when my wife and I and our dog stayed here, it was very nice. We got here early to see if we could check in and were told the pet room with hardwood floors was still occupied but they had one available now with carpet. Well, I thought we would have to go get some febreeze for the carpet but we were pleasantly surprised. No pet odor what so ever. Our dog could smell the other pets but we could not. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had a few beers in the reception area but did not eat there this time. Everyone was very nice.

Room Tip: If you have pets, don't be afraid to take the pet room with carpet. We stayed in room 108.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I'm in town on business, and I find myself in a situation that's unlike any I've ever been in; actually, every time I stay at an Oxford hotel it's like that.

Tonight, for instance, I passed up a steak at a number of Pendleton steakhouses to hang out with the nice people at the happy hour bar. I love steaks.

No chain hotel/ motel experience can compare to this experience. You get a $100 motel room-- now isn't that nice!-- but you get the amenities of a place that costs twice as much.
Small details for your pleasure prevail here. No disinfectant smell of the carpet-- it smells like oranges and lemons and home...

There are long-term guests here, one of which I had a highly-extended and happy conversation with. She liked my dog (not saying much: my dog is awesome and calm and hypoallergenic and sweet, and he's allowed here).

I'm not sure what I need to tell you, as far as this being "the only game in town" in Pendleton.
But I will tell you that the customer service is top-notch: Ana and Brie are wonderful conversationalists and always willing to be of assistance...

They have a happy hour here, with salads and soups... you get 2 free drinks (I think Per Person, Per Room) until 9:30 at night-- yesssss! So sweet! cAN YOU TELL I;VE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THIDS?
anyway.

There are a variety of pillows, all of individual firmness!
The toiletries: no animal testing! All natural!
The beds: so comfy and new!
Internet: check! Adequate!
A FULL BREAKFAST!
(I just bought, from the gift shop, a bottle of wine, 2 wine glasses, and wine carrier bag, a wine opener, and 2 bars of delicious chocolate for $20!!!! What?)
I truly wish there was an Oxford in every town I visit... I would stay there every time.
Thank you for being here, Oxford-- it makes my every business trip feel like a resort vacation. Y'all are amazing.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank theefamousperson
Mountain Home, Idaho
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a great place to stay for us to break up a 12 hour trip. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and the evening buffet and breakfast buffet is good. I have recommended this as a stay for all my family and friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped in Pendleton to visit some friends on our way to Portland. We only stayed for one night but it was great. Everyone was really friendly and the hotel was super nice. The best part was the evening reception. What a great perk for the guest. We will stay again! Thank you.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple