Super 8 Pendleton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Everything was fine during our stay. The facilities were basic but clean. Friendly staff. Decent breakfast. Convenient location. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Boise. I found it a bit pricy for a super 8 motel. The girl at the desk couldnt tell us the way to the aquatic centre which is a big attraction in Pendleton which seemed a bit odd to us.
Would not stay here again when Pendleton ever crosses our path.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Every year in June, my organization books many rooms for our annual convention in Pendleton. We come from all over the state and have enjoyed many of our stays in the past. This year, I had several issues with the Super 8 in Pendleton, but the icing on it all was the disappointment when I realized a large sum of money had been taken from my room. I was careful in considering the possibility that housekeeping may have thought it was a tip as I left it on the table with my personal belongings. However, I had not intended for such a large amount of money to be tipped. When I politely asked a staff member to inquire, she pulled out my signed agreement of stay and read me the part that stated, "Super 8 is not responsible for lost or stolen cash or belongings." She also told me, "nobody would take money that was not intended for them while cleaning my room." I would love to believe this, but unfortunately I will be leaving disappointed and unlikely to return after years of business with the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2011

First the good news. There were no bugs, the TV and air worked great. It went downhill from there. The toilet was plugged up. There was a huge supply of plungers available. Maid service has a complete lack of supervision/motivation/pay. Each guest should be issued cleaning supplies, equipment and plunger on check in. There was a years supply of flotsam under the beds. A white glove would not have made it through the entry door. Sheets and towels were past their last leg. The phone didn't work; no, not at all.

Room Tip: Find a room in another motel.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Fairly inexpensive. Room was okay, though our non-smoking room was right across from a smoking room and my daughter with asthma is still coughing up a lung 24 hours later. Was disappointed by the lack of breakfast choices. Only thing warm was waffle, bagel or toast, and the hair on my daughters bagel didn't belong to any of us. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family