“You get what you pay for.”
Review of Super 8 Pendleton

Super 8 Pendleton
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Fairly inexpensive. Room was okay, though our non-smoking room was right across from a smoking room and my daughter with asthma is still coughing up a lung 24 hours later. Was disappointed by the lack of breakfast choices. Only thing warm was waffle, bagel or toast, and the hair on my daughters bagel didn't belong to any of us. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MeridianMom

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I stayed here for two weeks. The staff is friendly if you don't interrupt their schedule. If you do, expect to get snapped at. The decor is about 30 yrs old and the wifi is antiquated. My room was nonsmoking; however b/c it was under two smoking rooms it was rank with the smell of an ashtray. I never felt clean the whole time there. It could have been the short curly hairs on my tub (not mine) or the roaches crawling across the floor. If we ever go to Pendleton again I'll book earlier and try to negotiate a deal somewhere fresh and clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank xennamom
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I stayed here during a major rodeo event which was fun. I stay here every time i come down for the event. The front desk remembers me every time. I love it. The rooms are nice and the breakfast is a nice addition. When i come to Pendleton, I only stay here. My family likes it as well. I love the indoor pool. And very comfortable beds!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back on the third floor because there is a nicer view.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Rob K
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Really enjoyed my stay room was very clean and the staff was great fun and very helpful. After reading reviews I asked about a microwave and refridgerator as our room had one. They have one in every room. Very nice accomodation for the price. Would definately stay again and again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2011

The room is not the cleanest and no refrig. no microwave... and to top it off to give you the illusion that the room is clean it is sprayed with some room freshner that smells like some old mans perfume. It sucks

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mgbstwo
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I had the room one night before my wedding I noticed cheese nip crackers under my tv, I had to clean my own bathroom due to all the hair that was in it the heater was so loud and the mini fridge. My family experienced bed bugs in the beds and had an awful stay here! Spend the extra money for a quality clean room!

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank ellecook
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I would tell anyone staying in pendleton oregon not to stay at the super 8 motel on nye rd...broken fixtures in the room,no bathrooms by the pool area had to take my six year old all the way back to our room just to use the bathroom but not before we had to go wait at the front desk to get our room key back because they take that from you to use the pool area try to tell a child to hold it while she soak n wet to hold it while u wait for all this to happen just to go to the bathroom..NOT COOL!!!..then heres the doozy my aunt was also staying there (along with a bunch of other family cuz we were all in town for a wedding) and her vehicle had been hit parked in the parking lot by some other vehicle and so she asked to speak to manager so she could ask to see the parking lot video so she could see who did this and they told her the manager wasnt there and when they called him he said he wasnt coming in and told the front desk lady to tell my aunt to call corporate and make a complaint can u even believe that!! wouldnt even come in to assist my aunt with this matter!!..again NOT COOL!! so i would suggest to pay a lil more down the road..across the street or even next door to not have to deal with any of this CRAP and yes i mean CRAP!!! ... and last but not least continental breakfast huh wut a joke!!!...VERY angry and disapointed guest!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family