“Going to see the Grandbaby”

Travelodge Pendleton OR
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Ogden
“Going to see the Grandbaby”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This hotel was VERY, VERY clean. The bed was nice to sleep on. I know that we will be staying at this hotel when were are coming to the coast. The young lady at the front desk was very helpful with our stay and the price. Thanks for a good night sleep after traveling 600 miles in one day.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank J W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Boise
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I went thru this site to reserve a room. Travelodge's own on line site says
$49.60. After filling out the on line reservation info I hit submit and get the notice that the website is down but to call an 800 number. I call it.
They tell me their "best offer" is $60. When I tell them I saw 10.40 cheaper on line they give me a story that they don't advertise that promotional price. WHAT?!
What a bunch of crap. I'll NEVER give this chain another dollar of my money. Average rooms are ok sometimes but not when they pull this.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank ShortyC
kal070, Manager at Travelodge Pendleton OR, responded to this review, March 26, 2015
I truly regret that we did not handle things better and have followed up with my team to ensure such a situation does not happen again. Hope you give us a chance to serve you better in future.Thank you
Rexburg, Idaho
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The staff were wonderful, the rooms new and clean, and we sleep maybe the best we had our whole vacation. And to top it all off the host gave our 2 year old son a stuffed bear at no cost to us! We had a great time and would definitely suggest it to anyone going through the Pendleton area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
kal070, Manager at Travelodge Pendleton OR, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Hello,
Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge. Also glad too know your son enjoyed the sleepy bear. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Ontario
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Well kept up property. Friendly annd very helpful owners of this pleasant motel in the heart of Pendeleton, OR. All eateries, attractions and the Convention Center are within easy walking.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

2 Thank Robert L A
Hello,

We thank you for taking the time out to write us a review on your stay with us. Guest feedback is the best way to let us know how we are doing. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. My housekeeping staff takes pride in cleaning rooms up to standard.

Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Service was great. The room was clean. I loved that I could park my car literally right outside the door. Moving luggage in and out was a breeze. I was just passing through town and this was the perfect place for me.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Hello,
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to post a review on your stay at Travelodge.Please
know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us & will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. Hope to be of service to you in the future.