Travelodge Pendleton OR
$68
$111
$103
Priceline
Rugged Country Lodge(Pendleton)(Great Value!)
$72
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfaststay there againflower basketsa great nights sleepa great place to spendlate at nightin townwithin walking distancethe river walkbudget hotelbagelssmall townmain streetthe ground floorpleasant staynext morning
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My wife and I got this room for cheap on Hotels.com so we weren't expecting much. But it was more than we expected for what we paid. Extremely nice people and great service for a cheap motel. Room was clean and everything worked. They even called during our stay to ask us if everything was OK and if we needed anything. The manager remembered my name and greeted me every time I saw him. I've stayed at many four star Hotels and never got that! My wife lost a button off her pants and the manager got a safety pin for her. I noticed lots of current awards from AAA and Travelodge in the Lobby and they've definitely earned them. We just needed a bed, a shower and a good working air conditioner, but we got a lot more than we expected.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The motel is nothing special - but our room with two queens was a decent size. The bathroom worked fine. The room was quiet - ask for one upstairs at the back. There was a slight smell in the room. The owners were friendly enough. Wifi was very slow. Coffee was just about drinkable. Breakfast was dreadful but who cares really - the Rainbow cafe does great breakfasts and cheap especially if you are a senior

Room Tip: upstairs and at the back
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We look for a room that's clean, has a continental breakfast, priced right, and a friendly front desk personnel. This hotel had that and more. Recommended the eating establishments in the area. Laundry facilities and everything in the room in working order. The hotel is well kept and updated. The bathroom was also well kept with the floor and walls in house-like condition. The bathroom even had a bag for women to use, which we have never seen before. We used a hotel coupon for the great price of $59.

One final touch was beautiful flowers hanging in large pots from the second floor. A really nice touch for the outside. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This room was OK for an overnight stop, but was too small for two people. Room appeared to be kept up and clean-- walls, bed, furniture, refrigerator, microwave all fine. The breakfast was basic, but adequate. Wi-fi was great. The bathroom was small, but the toilet lid would not stay up (for males)! PAID MORE THAN I WAS QUOTED: When I phoned I was quoted $72 for2 people, 1 bed. When I signed in, the clerk declined to give me any paperwork until I checked out. After checking out (I was handed a folded copy of the invoice), I found that I had been charged about $3 more than I was quoted. I did not go back to protest, but I left feeling that I had been deliberately misled. The hanging flower baskets out front were lovely, but the switch and bait was not. (I arrived only minutes after making the reservation by phone, so I am sure it was not an oversight. Plus she would not give me any paperwork the night I checked in.)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2012

the hotel staff was excellant and friendly. I checked in and within 10 minutes the staff contacted me to see if the room was satisfactory. What a surprise. I said yes and thanked them for calling. On a side note another family just checked in with a young child and the staff handed them a Travelodge Bear. I thought now this is customer service at its best.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family