“Best B& B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Parkdale
Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Parkdale B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We started going to Mt Hood Bed and Breakfast since 1996. These folks give the best time to those who stay there, Mike & Jackie are great cooks. We started by a fluke by finding them in a B&B book. They go way ahead to make your stay fun, comfortable , restful. They have such beautiful property to host wedding's in the spring thru Sept. Mike & Jackie are very artsy in decor for their rooms, very rustic. I have referred many folks to go and stay at Parkdale ,OR at Mt Hood B&B. We highly recomend Mt Hood B&B to anyone who wants fun, comfort and good food. We look forward to our next visit. We have taken family with us most times, especially grandkids.
We stared with our two son's who would ski at Mt Hood Meadow's while we did sledding. Do not wait to book a room !! You will never find a better place to stay at Mt Hood.
G Johnson.

Room Tip: All three rooms are great..
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank porkys1

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I ABSOLUTELY love this place! Having a background in catering and events, I have attended hundreds of weddings and spent years building up the expectations for my own special day. Hood River was a given for me. I heavily considered 2 other venues and am so glad I stuck with my gut and went them. Initially they had the highest price point, but when I compared the contracts with the other venues I realized I was coming out way ahead and doing a lot less work. Their contract was straight forward and I didn’t experience anything unexpected. The owners went above and beyond. Kind, friendly and so helpful- they must see thousands of couples and I felt like I was the only one getting married that summer. I was able to chose my own caterer, the grounds are immaculate (extra flowers are overkill) and rentals were minimal. You can’t get an event tent, beautiful white chairs, tables, barrels, bar amenities ANYWHERE without renting and it was all included. Not to mention, you cannot pay for this view down the road. Even locals are blown away, it literally looks like you can reach out and touch the mountain.

I have gone back to visit as a guest a couple times in the past few years. Breakfast is always fabulous and when I leave, I am inspired to make my own home just a little homier. You just can’t duplicate the feel or the country charm.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LoriVM
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My wife and I have had the pleasure of visiting the Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast in Parkdale on a number of occasions. Our first visit was as guests at an amazing out-door wedding and reception. This venue is out of this world as a site for a wedding. As we observed the handling of the wedding party from set-up to take down we were very appreciative of Bethany, Jackie and Mike Rice the owners of the bed and breakfast. They worked very hard to make sure that the wedding went off without a hitch.

We were impressed enough that following this time we have visited as guests of the bed and breakfast. Again our expectations were exceeded with the warmth and friendliness of the Rice's. And the breakfast... let me tell you that when Mike fixes breakfast you will not go away hungry. It is a "farm country" style breakfast not a frilly laced napkin with fancy French names just great food.

And finally there is the view. What a beautiful location on the shoulders of Mt. Hood and close to so much food and recreation.

Room Tip: The Rice's have recently remodeled all three of their guest rooms so all are very good. And the...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Pat_J_W
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We got married at the Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast in 2001. It was the perfect place for us! The views are incredible and the main house and cabin in back are all a part of our wedding pictures that we will cherish forever. I have always wanted to get married at a place that we could go back to over and over and feel the magic of that day. We have been back almost every year to celebrate our anniversary or birthdays or just to get away. Mike and Jackie Rice even call our kids their grandsons. To stay for the weekend, to get married, or for a getaway, you will not find a more tranquil place then the Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stacy S
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Our stay at Mt. Hood Bed & Breakfast was the most relaxing experience that we have ever had. Mike and Jackie made us feel welcome from the minute that we step thru the office doorway; Jackie had just baked fresh oatmeal cookies. The rooms was decorated quite lovely, the beds were extra plush and overall a great experience.

Our breakfast the next morning was more than we ever imagined, the German Puffs with Fresh Peaches are to die for, Fresh baked biscuits, Eggs, Bacon and Ham.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Michael P
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We got married at Mt Hood b&b a little over 7 years ago and could not have been happier with the patrons, the venue and the overall experience. The venue is phenomenal! Mike and Jackie are very accommodating and always seem to be happy to help with any reasonable requests. We go back around September every year for our anniversary and have always had a great stay. During the busy time of the year for weddings it is sometimes difficult to catch them, but that is pretty understandable given this is a small family run business, and they are very busy with accommodating lots of wedding parties. The homestead cabin is super quaint, the breakfasts are great and Mike and Jackie are always happy to recommend new hikes or places to check out. I would recommend the Mount Hood B&B to anyone looking for a picturesque venue, great hosts and lots of outdoorsy stuff close by.

Room Tip: The homestead is the way to go if you like rustic charm
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Russ_and_Karen
Reviewed September 29, 2009

We got married at the Mt Hood Bed and Breakfast over Labor Day Weekend. It COULD have been such a perfect site. The owners were really nice and accomodating at the begining (BEFORE we signed the contract). Once we signed the contract to have our wedding there, they became totally unfriendly. Their attitude changed. They were short and rude on emails, they sat at the back of the wedding starring at everything like some sort of CIA agent. We could not send our cake there the day before- we had to bring it. They had fines for the smallest of things- (not like we didn't pay a LOT of money to have our wedding there). They bost that you can pick from many vendors but the pickings were slim. It became very evident that they were more in the business of taking your money than having weddings. They charged our credit card without sending a bill. Who does that? They didn't let kids stay at the bed and breakfast even though we had to rent all the sites and they charged you for them all. Their site is beautiful but next time I would go to one down the road- same sights but better service and nicer business people. All they want is your money... don't be fooled like we were.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
20  Thank weddingsites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parkdale
Timberline Lodge
Old Parkdale Inn
Old Parkdale Inn
#2 of 2 in Parkdale
Sandy Salmon Bed & Breakfast

Been to Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!