The Grateful Bread Bakery & Restaurant
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 7, 2013

30 min wait for table turned into another hour before food arrived. Every step of process slow. Food ok but not worth the wait. be o

There are newer reviews for The Grateful Bread Bakery & Restaurant

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have eaten lunch here several times and have enjoyed each and every one. The food is great and so is the service. This place is definitely a feather in Pacific City's cap.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

fun spot, supper great servers all with great attitudes make for a warm welcome, they were enjoying having you in their place! great breakfast, i loved the huevos rancheros and the baked goods as a treat for the road were a must!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped for lunch, but they also serve breakfast all day. I had a Hangtown Fry and it was delicious, with lots of oysters, and great biscuits.My wife enjoyed her shrimp tacos as well. The service was first class, and we got cookies to go that were great.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We drove by the Grateful Bread Bakery. As soon as I saw "bakery", I made my husband stop and pull in. What a charming place. Very cute and casual, and the smells will make you happy. We got breads, scones and cookies. Did not eat there, but, the sandwiches and other foods looked delicious. Large portions and every one eating looked like they were enjoying themselves. The bread was so tasty and buttery, the scones were big and full of different items. I got the cherries and almonds---OMG! The cookie (peanut butter) was delectable. Next time we go to Pacific City, we will definitely eat there. Make your taste buds happy. They will love you!