“Okay But.....”

Los Caporales
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Pacific City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 30, 2013

While the food is pretty good the price is too high. I have to assume they are following the trend of charging high prices because the tourists from California expect it. Not very authentic Mexican...more LA MEX.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We have been coming to Pacific city for 8 years and we somehow missed this wonderful family owned restaurant but not any more. Not fancy looking from the outside but warm and friendly on the inside. One of the owners sons was our server and he was lots of fun as well as knowing all about the food and the drinks. Authentic Mexican with great margaritas. We went here 3 nights in a row and will return on our next trip.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

For a very small coastal town, you won't believe what a great meal you will receive. Family run restaurant, fun to have a birthday and a great value. Very good Mexican food menu and quality food.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

On a recent trip down the coast of Oregon, we had a two night stay in Pacific City. As great lovers of good and authentic Mexican food, we always seek out a towns offering of such fare. Many times we are left very disappointed and other times very pleasantly surprised. Happily Los Caporales was a very wonderful discovery.

First impression was very favorable after speaking with one of the sons who explained the fresh ingredients used in preparing their very delicious Chili Rellenos. Chili Rellenos are my favorite Mexican dish and is often poorly prepared in most Mexican restaurants I have been to. Being assured that they use fresh Anaheim chilies, I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed. This is my measure of a good Mexican Restaurant because they are not easy to prepare correctly. They receive very high marks from me on this alone, but there is more.

I love Margaritas and they have this down to perfection. Loved it. Will definitely go back next trip to the Oregon Coast. Very Good Job!

1  Thank Michele_MSanDiego
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

There's no skimping on the food or drinks here. A family-run business with enthusiastic, knowledgable and friendly service. Fresh chiles in the chili relleno and lots of tequila in the margaritas. We'll be back.