“A Non-Seafood Option On the Oregon Coast”
Review of Ribcage Smokery - CLOSED

Ribcage Smokery
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch here by sharing a sampler plate. It was just right for a small lunch. The food was really good and it was a change from seafood. I'd recommend it and eat here again.
It was November so were were not thinking about eating outside but that would be nice to do when the weather is warmer.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

After waiting our turn (this place is popular) we were greeted by a bubbly young woman who answered our questions and took our order. We sat outside, and when our order arrived....wow....wow....score!!! We got the "sliders" with sides of coleslaw and grilled peppers. Talk about smiling faces....we were impressed. If you traveling on 101, you must stop. They are only open Thursday thru Sunday, so plan your trip accordingly. (brisket, rib-tips, full-slab...you name it...it's there)

1  Thank mssrfoie
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have eaten here 3 times and it is good BBQ, my favorite is the brisket. The ribs are good, I prefer a sweeter sauce. You can takeout or eat there.

1  Thank bbqmaster69
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ordered the Sink, a dish featuring a variety of delicious smoked meats with two sides. Easily fed two people. If we have the opportunity to return we will order our favorite - a whole rack of baby back ribs. Wonderful BBQ sauce and fall off the bone tender.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The last reviewer was looking at the business next door that was closed. The Ribery is open and I am very satisfied the ribs are awsome the meat is cooked to perfection. The service was very fast. I had my food and paid in less than 5 minutes. The ladies working there were very nice. I will come back next time I'm in town.