“Maybe the best BBQ on the coast”
Review of Ribcage Smokery - CLOSED

Ribcage Smokery
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
“Maybe the best BBQ on the coast”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

After waiting our turn (this place is popular) we were greeted by a bubbly young woman who answered our questions and took our order. We sat outside, and when our order arrived....wow....wow....score!!! We got the "sliders" with sides of coleslaw and grilled peppers. Talk about smiling faces....we were impressed. If you traveling on 101, you must stop. They are only open Thursday thru Sunday, so plan your trip accordingly. (brisket, rib-tips, full-slab...you name it...it's there)

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mssrfoie

Eugene, Oregon
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have eaten here 3 times and it is good BBQ, my favorite is the brisket. The ribs are good, I prefer a sweeter sauce. You can takeout or eat there.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank bbqmaster69
North Bend, Washington
“Very good BBQ and excellent value”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ordered the Sink, a dish featuring a variety of delicious smoked meats with two sides. Easily fed two people. If we have the opportunity to return we will order our favorite - a whole rack of baby back ribs. Wonderful BBQ sauce and fall off the bone tender.

Visited August 2013
Seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This business is not closed”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The last reviewer was looking at the business next door that was closed. The Ribery is open and I am very satisfied the ribs are awsome the meat is cooked to perfection. The service was very fast. I had my food and paid in less than 5 minutes. The ladies working there were very nice. I will come back next time I'm in town.

• Visited August 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Yay Meat!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Ribcage is a great place in Pacific City, and much less overrun than other places along the more newly developed areas on the beach side. They often have live music outside in front as well. It's a wee bit on the pricey side for a quick bite where you order at a counter and bus your own table, but the ingredients are high quality, and they served us some of the best pastrami I've ever had in my life. Another hit for me was the nearly German potato salad and cole slaw- both made without egg products like mayo- IMO is the way it should be!

• Visited July 2013