All reviews the pelican pub brew pub haystack rock oregon coast starbucks coffee parking lot directly across the street jacuzzi room road noise gas fireplace view of the ocean great view fun to watch the cottages perfect beach third floor off season
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2016

I almost never write reviews, but I had to write one in this case because of the fantastic service. My boyfriend and I took a trip down the Oregon coast-- I surprised him with all the details for his birthday. This was our first stop-- we spent the day at Ecola State Park and arrived on a gorgeous evening. The rooms are beachy and beautiful and all of them have views of the gorgeous rock and water across the street. The Inn called to confirm our stay a few days before and specifically ASKED if it was for a special event. When I mentioned my boyfriend's birthday, the concierge on the line asked if I'd like a complimentary bottle or wine or champagne waiting in the room when we arrived. Sure enough, it was there in our gorgeous room on the table between the incredibly comfy couch and the fireplace. A beautiful, thoughtful experience. I would recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tara T, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Cape Kiwanda, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Dear L S,

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the service and the room so much at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda. We look forward to welcoming you both back very soon.

Inn at Cape Kiwanda

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

We started in Portland and headed down the coast. We stayed at this Inn on the 4th night. It was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and view was nice. We looked out at the haystack and beach directly across the street. WiFi worked great which as I had work to do was helpful. You simply walk across the street to beach. We enjoyed dinner at the Pelican Pub. It was very good. Parking easy and no extra charge. If it's a rainy day they had an area upstairs with loads of board games. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Konakolina
Reviewed June 11, 2016

We spent only 1 night, but could have spent a week. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite. Bunk beds in a separate room (no door) for our daughter with a TV, & an Xbox. Mini fridge, microwave in a separate kitchen nook. Comfortable beds with more than enough linens , pillows and extra blankets. The room was immaculate, reception staff on par with a luxury hotel. The Inn is across a 2 lane road from the ocean, but is literally a 2 minute walk. Several restaurants within a 3 minute walk and the coffee and pastry at Stimulus is great. We watched the Dorys launch and come in & the dogs playing on the beach. It was my birthday & if it is yours let them know. I won't ruin the special surprise for you. Excellent excellent excellent.

Room tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the whole Inn.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear EdnaC,

Thank you so much for staying with us! I am happy to hear about your wonderful getaway. Happy Birthday to you again! Please come visit us again soon.

Inn at Cape Kiwanda

Reviewed June 8, 2016

clean and attractive, basic higher end rooms. on the small side, but decorated nicely. comfortable bed and pillows. fantastic view! beautiful beach. the beach and hotel is peaceful and very enjoyable.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

Always wanted to stay here when coming to PC and it didn't disappoint. The rooms are nicely decorated with beautiful finishes and the balconies are private with a view of the beach and Haystack. There's no pool but there are many other amenities and the Pelican pub and the beach is just a minutes walk away. Would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: June 2016