“Awesome!”

Green Acres Beach & Trail Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: There is no better way to experience the Oregon Coast and all the nature it has to offer than on horseback. First time riders or experienced we provide you with a horse and a guides to keep you safe while you take in all the scenic views of the Oregon Coast that you will never forget. The rides start at our exclusive location in 5985 Pacfic Ave Pacific City 97135 on the beach no roads to cross 1 minute and your on the beach riding the water edge and the dunes at Bob Straub State Park.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were camping in Pacific City (Thousand Trails) and saw the ad for the beach ride. Two friends, my 7 year old granddaughter and myself enjoyed a wonderful adventure! I would like to personally thank Tianna for making the ride such a memorable experience. She was so kind to my granddaughter, Haylee. Haylee says it was her most favorite part of her holiday.

1  Thank Kathy R

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My mom and two teenage nieces joined me for the one hour beach ride. Beautiful section of beach, great dune trails, very friendly and accommodating staff, gorgeous and well trained horses, overall great fun! One of the guides even took pictures and emailed them to me so I could focus on my ride, which was so appreciated!

1  Thank Carilynn917
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was SO much fun. The horses were well behaved and very healthy. Our guide, Dan took us on a two hour ride through a variety of paths, criss-crossing from beach to dune to forest and back to beach. We had an experienced group of riders and everyone was very comfortably matched to their horse. I was initially hesitant to go on the ride because of the cost, but I am so very glad i did! It was a 'bucket list' item for me and was definitely worth the cost.
Pacific City is easy to get to, the ride went off on time, and the stable was well organised with a variety of nice horses. I highly recommend this.

2  Thank Jean L
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our guides carefully matched horses to each of us so our ride was very enjoyable. It was enjoyable, idyllic and lovely. We would go again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

It was a good ride. Good views!
It was worth the wait as they ran a little behind and dispite the cold weather..Their is something about riding a horse on a beach you can't beat!