TripAdvisor

“Great food and service”

Oar House Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Pacific City
Cuisines: American
Description: I found a couple of different variations on the address. This was the other one Oar House Bar & Grill – 34495 Brooten Rd. Pacific City, OR 97135 Phone: (503) 965-0096
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed our dinner at the Oar House. The food was great and the service friendly and accommodating. The hamburger was huge and delicious!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (95)

Reviewed September 4, 2019

This is a very good restaurant. The food is wonderful and the owners are great. The service persons are very good also. We eat there many times and take our visitors and friends there.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Definitely a casual, family restaurant. My Husband had chicken and waffles and I had a salad with chicken. We were there just prior to Labor Day weekend so everywhere was busy but we really didn’t have to wait to be seated here. Food was OK, not great. Some of the wait staff looked like they were not enjoying themselves but the gentleman who was helping us was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed August 27, 2019

The Oar House looked like it was more of a place for locals than tourists but the service was very friendly and food was excellent. My wife and I both had different types of seafood salads which contained generous potions of shrimp and fish. This isn't a fancy place and more of a sports bar atmosphere but for casual dining it was very acceptable. Prices were average for the area. Good selection of draft beer. We had dinner there and tried to stop by for lunch a few days later but they were closed.

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Saw an ad and looked up the reviews and thought we would give it a try. It was ok but don't know if I would go back. I had the prawn scampi linguine. It was ok but didn't have a lot of flavor. There was some type of cheese but it was a big glop. Rather gross.
My husband had a steak and said it was tender. But there was no veggie or potato and not worth $22.