“Wow! Wonderful food!”

BJ's Burgers and Tacos
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Pacific City
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: 503-483-1026
Pacific Coast, Mexico
“Wow! Wonderful food!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

B&J's burgers and tacos is a perfect stop for lunch!
Speedy, friendly service and wonderfully fresh food.
The portions were very hardy and the prices were great.
Not only do they have great food, but wonderful drinks too: margs and an assortment of beers.

This is a must stop for lunch...don't worry if the line looks long, they are speedy and worth a few minutes.
Trust me!

Visited July 2013

Salem, Oregon
“Best Tacos and Margaritas”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The surfers line up in front of the Taco shack after a workout and down the tacos and burgers. The food is fresh and the Margaritas cold and refreshing. The food at the Pelican is poor at best, and the service not any better, SO follow the surfers and eat at BJ's.

Visited July 2013
“"No Shirt, No Shoes- Welcome!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Wow- What a pleasant experience! When you don't need award winning local beer, Ben and Jeffs is the perfect solution. My wife and daughter ordered the chicken burrito. BJ's offered up a large portion of what I would say is as good any I have ever had. They scored a 10 for sure on this menu item alone. It was just so tasty. Unless you are very hungry, I recommend splitting one and adding fries or a taco. You may still take some home. I had the double cheese burger, while not huge, it was done perfectly. It left me some room to try a taste of the chicken burritos. It is amazing that three folks can put out such good food. We are looking forward to trying the rest of menu. You order at their outside window. You can eat your food inside, four tables and a bunch of counter seats, outside at a couple picnic tables or take it to go. The beach is a short 1/2 block away. If they had a "dress code", it would be "Surfer Wetsuit". Wet Suits are available at the very nice surf board shop right next door for those that feel the need to really fit in. They have a lot of surfer and beach stuff. "Grateful Bread" , we love you but watch out, here comes BJ's.

• Visited June 2013
Portland, OR
“Save Your Money And Eat Here!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Want to save a pile-o-money and have some great food and beer? Then skip The Pelican, eat and drink here and then head to the beach with a six pack or a bottle of wine and enjoy Cape Kiwanda!

I had always passed by this place and dined and drank at The Pelican. Well, those days are gone my friend, I thought they'd never end...until now! I went here with a group of girlfriends during my birthday weekend and we all ordered the tacos and a beer. Their fish tacos are fabulous! And at $3 a pop it is a steal! Ordered two and a Pacifico and paid $9 total.

It doesn't have the view of the place next door but who cares when you can just walk down and sit on the beach without paying the crazy expensive prices for mediocre food next door!

• Visited April 2013
RoseBriar22
“Yummy fish tacos!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Cape Kiwanda and decided to stop at this local place right on the beach. I ordered the fish tacos and the nice gal there told me they were served 'Hawaiian' style, which meant with cilantro and pineapple! I felt like trying something new so I went ahead with that.
Hubby ordered a cheesburger 'Atkin's style and the custom plated it for him w/o the bun. You sit down w/ chips and salsa which was very good and not too hot and they bring your food out to you. Very casual but nice! Attached is a surf shop and the guy there was helpful in pointing us to the location where the hang gliders were going off the hillside so we could watch.
Anyway I would recommend this place to just about everyone! If I remember right they had a veggie burger on the menu too.
Next time you head to Pacific City, go to Ben and Jeff's Burgers and Tacos!!!!!

• Visited April 2013