“Grilled Fish Tacos”

Cuisines: American
Description: 503-483-1026
Description: 503-483-1026
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Grilled Fish Tacos - So goooood! The staff is a lot of fun.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

These people really know how to cook their fish. We love the fish tacos!

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

There is nothing better than this little walk up food haunt. The fish tacos are amazing with a delicious pineapple salsa. The burgers are great too but I can't pull myself away from the tacos. If you picture yourself in Hawaii this is the type of beach 'shack' you'd return to over and over for the quick, easy and delicious food. There is very limited seating - grab a seat if you can or just grab some great food and head to the beach to enjoy a fantastic view with your yummy grub!

Reviewed June 17, 2011

My visits to Pacific City have increased since I discovered BJ'2 Burgers and Tacos last summer. They are located beside Pelican Brewery and attached to a surf shop. They have a small indoor area and outdoor seating. One orders outside at the window. I love the burger - love it. It is simple and under-dressed with a nice relish. The grilled fish tacos are also a crowdpleaser. We generally order chips and salsa as well. I am a fan of the flavorful, blended salsa! You can get beer and margaritas, although I haven't ventured; usually I bring water or gatorade from home. I get it to go and then enjoy it on the beach. The prices are reasonable, certainly by "coast" standards.

2  Thank narcisse07