“Not very fresh pastries” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stimulus Espresso Cafe

Stimulus Espresso Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean is just the beginning of your experience. We offer Stumptown coffee served proudly by professional baristas in a vibrant, engaging environment. Stimulus offers a great selection of smoothies, teas, and locally made pastries by the Pelican Pub & Brewery, along with hot sandwiches and other lunch time treats. Oh yes, free wi-fi, too, if you need to work on your vacation or just update your Facebook. Now that sounds delicious.Stimulus is open from 6am to 6pm everyday of the year.
Oregon
“Not very fresh pastries”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Flys in the cabinet and on the pastries. People helping act like they really don't care if your there or not.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank shirleyjean47
PacificCityYLBT, Internet & website marketing at Stimulus Espresso Cafe, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
ShirleyJean, thank you for taking the time to post a review of Stimulus Espresso Cafe. Your remarks have been brought to the attention of the manager, Dan Ressegger and your observations of the display case were corrected immediately. We take pride in our cafe and want to provide the best experience we can to our customers and will use this opportunity for additional staff training to improve our team's performance. I hope you will consider giving Stimulus another chance.

LO, Oregon
“Stick with the hot drinks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stop by here every couple of months when we visit the coast and today I tried one of the blended drinks - a blended mocha. I must say it was too sweet for me and I'll stick to their hot drinks from now on. Also there was only one person working behind the counter so we had a bit of a wait as she took orders, served pastries, made drinks and refilled a thermos of half and half. A little hustle and a smile from the gal working would have made the wait more pleasant.

• Visited August 2012
Langley City, Canada
“Great view!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We come to Pacific City every year and always enjoy our morning coffee here. They have great baked goods, especially the cinnamon rolls. We enjoyed the grilled croissant sandwich and the grilled bagel. Both delicious! And of course the coffee is very good!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank coffeelady20936
“Our go-to place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

My family visits Pacific City once or twice a year and we always stop by Stimulus daily when we are in town. Great staff, delicious coffee and pastries, and a cool view to the ocean.

Alberta, Canada
“Yummy!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed in Pacific city for 10 days on vacation, and once I found this little spot I kept coming back for more...and more...and more... Their fancy mocha creations were delicious. My sister in law found them quite sweet, but I have a sweet tooth and just loved them! They were a little high priced, so the ol wallet felt a bit lighter by the end of my vacation. But, if I were to go back today, despite the prices being a bit steep, I would be visiting there every morning again. :)

Want something a bit different? Try their Funky Beach Tea. A chai tea latte with espresso and vanilla. YUMMY!!!!!

• Visited June 2012