“Food”
Review of Fat Freddy's - CLOSED

Fat Freddy's
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Do try to time your trip lunch or dinner here. This is stepping back in time to a family-run diner that has all the family there and fantastic hamburgers. It is very individual and very reasonable.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

One of the most overpriced place for food & drinks ~ Food is terrible and you are not felt welcome your like a number

1  Thank Everett l

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Paid $4.50 for the smallest salad I've ever seen that consisted of iceberg lettuce carrots, half a slice of white onion not to mention half of the small salad was tomato. $9.50 for a small portion of calamari that came with only 1 sauce nothing else and $6 for 2 tacos one of which only had 1 piece of fish. The old pictures on the walls are nice but overall very poor experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My wife and I were driving by and saw this nice little hole in the wall with a sign out front advertising their Oreo shake. I have a bit of a sweet tooth and stopped right away. In addition to the Oreo shake, I ordered a cup of clam chowder for my Mrs. The shake was $5.95, which is a bit strong but, if good, worth the price. Alas, this shake was very watered down and rated behind the chain hamburger joints. As to the clam chowder, it suffered from the same problem, way too watery. Shame too as it had good flavor but, so watery that a straw should have been provided instead of the spoon.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have been there a few times since 08. Every time I roll through pacific city, to stop and play at the beach. I make it a point to stop and have a burger. Love the coastal burgers. I will return to fat freddies.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was craving clam chowder and this little restaurant looked cute so I thought I'd try it. The soup itself was very good, but it cost me $6 for a bowl of soup which was maybe a cups worth of soup. The soup was good, but the price and quantity were disappointing.