“Poor experience”

Fat Freddy's
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Do try to time your trip lunch or dinner here. This is stepping back in time to a family-run diner that has all the family there and fantastic hamburgers. It is very individual and very reasonable.
“Poor experience”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Paid $4.50 for the smallest salad I've ever seen that consisted of iceberg lettuce carrots, half a slice of white onion not to mention half of the small salad was tomato. $9.50 for a small portion of calamari that came with only 1 sauce nothing else and $6 for 2 tacos one of which only had 1 piece of fish. The old pictures on the walls are nice but overall very poor experience.

Salem, Oregon
“Prices don't match quality”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My wife and I were driving by and saw this nice little hole in the wall with a sign out front advertising their Oreo shake. I have a bit of a sweet tooth and stopped right away. In addition to the Oreo shake, I ordered a cup of clam chowder for my Mrs. The shake was $5.95, which is a bit strong but, if good, worth the price. Alas, this shake was very watered down and rated behind the chain hamburger joints. As to the clam chowder, it suffered from the same problem, way too watery. Shame too as it had good flavor but, so watery that a straw should have been provided instead of the spoon.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burgers and fries.”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have been there a few times since 08. Every time I roll through pacific city, to stop and play at the beach. I make it a point to stop and have a burger. Love the coastal burgers. I will return to fat freddies.

Alberta, Canada
“Chowder was good but very overpriced.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was craving clam chowder and this little restaurant looked cute so I thought I'd try it. The soup itself was very good, but it cost me $6 for a bowl of soup which was maybe a cups worth of soup. The soup was good, but the price and quantity were disappointing.

Visited June 2012
Lincoln City, Oregon, United States
“Good place to eat1”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I love the milk shakes and floats. Love the people who work there but wish they were open more.

Visited May 2012