Inn at Otter Crest
Whale Cove Inn(Depoe Bay)
$850
$600
Travelocity
$91
Four Winds Motel(Depoe Bay)
$60
$58
Travelocity
Agate Beach Motel(Newport)
$114
Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn(Newport)(Great Value!)
$150
BestWestern.com
Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort(Depoe Bay)(Great Value!)
$123
$94
ClarionHotels
$59
$55
$56
$79
Alpine Chalet(Otter Rock)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewsdevil's punchbowltide poolsoregon coastdevil's punch bowlstayed in buildingdepoe bayprivate beachharbor sealspanoramic view of the oceanfull kitchenlow tidelincoln city and newportwhale watchingstate parkon the rocksoutdoor poolgreat view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was a lovely hotel to stay at while we were visiting Depoe Bay. Each room has a view of the ocean. There is no parking near the room but the staff transport you and your luggage to the door in a buggy. Most of the accommodation blocks are on stilts so that you get a view of the beach and ocean. Private steps down to the beach - quite steep especially as you may have to go down 2 or 3 other sets of steps depending upon which block you are in. Worth the climb down and back up to walk along such a rugged and beautiful beach. If the weather had been better we would have made a fire on the beach and stayed there most of the evening. The grounds and gardens are beautiful and well kept. Only wish the restaurant had been open when we visited but it was early in the season so perhaps not worth their while opening until later in the year

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank GrandmaSmarties
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a mini suite connected to a king loft. Perfect for two families. We paid for the panoramic view and it was well worth it. Awesome views. The rooms were nice. The furnishings were good, not fancy but not worn. The walk to the beach is great and the seals on the rocks right in front of the inn were fun to watch.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank scottstraveler
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The Inn at Otter Crest is a unique ocean front resort located about six miles north of Newport, Oregon on the central Oregon coast. The grounds are masterfully maintained and the restriction of vehicles to the perimeter areas, allows you to enjoy the peace and quiet of the area without any traffic. There are no pets allowed on the premises, good for some, not for others - but it adds to the quiet and peaceful environment. You can be shuttled to your condo or room by battery operated vehicles supplied by the Inn. Unfortunately the restaurant is not currently open for the Inn, but there are many restaurants in nearby Newport and Mo's is a short walk from the Inn on a path through the woods.

Room Tip: Request a full room, not one that is just a studio.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed for several nights and found this facility wanting. First of all, the staff were very accommodating, the view excellent and the overall outside maintenance excellent. But, the room left a lot to be desired. The sheets and blankets and bed spread were all well worn. The sheets of poor quality, the blanket brown and of dubious cleanliness, the bed spread old and worn.
The faucets in the shower/tub and the sink were cheap quality, stiff to operate and should of been replaced long ago. The mattress on the bed was too small for the bed frame, so when one walked around, it almost jumped out to hit your legs. It often hit my shins. The drawers in the TV cabinet/dresser did not operate smoothly. The coffee maker and the microwave worked fine, but the refrigerator froze everything we had in it in spite of us turning the temperature control to the lowest setting.
We will definitely look elsewhere when we visit again. It is a nice setting and beautiful grounds, but the room was like a cheap motel.

Room Tip: We don't know if there are any better rooms. But, I do know I would look elsewhere before making a reservation at this location.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JerryJac
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My family and I went for a "babymoon" (before I gave birth) and got an incredible deal on what we thought would be a partial ocean view room. Turns out, we were between two buildings and had a perfect view. Our studio with a sitting area, Murphy bed, and HUGE kitchen was just right for my son, my husband, and me. The only drawbacks for me are that the Flying Dutchman restaurant is gone, and that we had to pay for duraflame logs for the fireplace. Next time we will bring our own. My son loved the tram and riding the little golf carts to the room. As always, the private beach on the property did not disappoint, we found many full sized shells. I see on here that some people's rooms left something to be desired; maybe it depends on the owner of your room. Ours was PERFECT and I wish I had written the room number. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family