Inn at Otter Crest
Whale Cove Inn(Depoe Bay)
$480
$455
$119
$101
Four Winds Motel(Depoe Bay)
$80
$78
Agate Beach Motel(Newport)
$194
$187
$170
Priceline
Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort(Depoe Bay)(Great Value!)
$142
$100
$85
$109
Alpine Chalet(Otter Rock)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdevil's punchbowltide poolsoregon coastdevil's punch bowlstayed in buildingdepoe bayprivate beachharbor sealspanoramic view of the oceanfull kitchenlow tidelincoln city and newportwhale watchingstate parkon the rocksoutdoor poolgreat view
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My family and I went for a "babymoon" (before I gave birth) and got an incredible deal on what we thought would be a partial ocean view room. Turns out, we were between two buildings and had a perfect view. Our studio with a sitting area, Murphy bed, and HUGE kitchen was just right for my son, my husband, and me. The only drawbacks for me are that the Flying Dutchman restaurant is gone, and that we had to pay for duraflame logs for the fireplace. Next time we will bring our own. My son loved the tram and riding the little golf carts to the room. As always, the private beach on the property did not disappoint, we found many full sized shells. I see on here that some people's rooms left something to be desired; maybe it depends on the owner of your room. Ours was PERFECT and I wish I had written the room number. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Madeinoregongirl
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friends and I still fall into hilarious laughter as we recall our visit to Inn at Otter Crest. The vans are named after famous people. Vanna White, Van Johnson. The rooms are beautiful, the scenery spectacular. Then there is the Crow's Nest. We had quite the party up there!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Travel41599
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This should be a five star inn but I awarded four stars because of a few things which disappointed us. A dozen items were missing from the room so we had to walk to reception to get plates, etc. Did housekeeping think we would eat out every meal? There were four machines in the exercise room but three were broken, at least the treadmill and TV worked OK. Spent two long trips around the property following directions to the BBQ's but couldn't locate any, seems like they were taken away. The management kindly put one a close walk to our unit. Noisy, seems like there is no sound proofing between units. There was only one chair on the balcony, were we supposed to take turns to enjoy the chair? One was brought to us on request but we should not have had to ask. On the positive side the views from the balconies are brilliant, the room spacious and clean, great shower! The grounds are immaculately manicured, lots of great restaurants close by and many places of interest to visitors. One night we took the flash light provided in the room and walked the short road to the cliff edge, descended around 80 steps onto a pristine beach, awesome! front desk staff are very friendly and helpfully, if you have groceries to carry they quickly find a golf cart driver to run you to your unit. Overall it is a super place and we would definitely return.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chris T
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were there several years ago, more like about 2004, but loved it. Remote, on a cliff over the Pacific Ocean. The inn has a pool. There was a restaurant adjacent to the inn, but last I heard it was not open. Lots of wonderful sightseeing very close - lighthouse, Devil's Punchbowl - kind of a cave that fills with water during high tide.

Room Tip: All rooms/suites are on a cliff. We were about midway up, and it was specatular! Views of pine forests and ocean.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I brought my wife and 3 children to the Inn at Otter Crest in October, 2012 for a much needed 3 nights of fun on the coast. The weather cooperated perfectly with sun and highs in the upper 50's. The accommodations were PERFECT - just what we needed. Relaxed, clean, professional. The new management company really knows what they're doing as I've read some bad reviews on here from years ago when they were going through a rough transition. The room was spacious with a full kitchen, dining area, living room with fireplace and a loft. Directly out our window was the beautiful blue pacific and WHALES! Amazing views!

Room Tip: We only stayed in one room, but it was the larger apartment style room with a loft. It was outstanding!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family