“NICE ROOM”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Oregon City
Shoreline, Washington, United States
“NICE ROOM”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

we stayed a Fri/Sat room 322...for a wedding a few miles away and the hotel was just right..even though its off a busy road the rooms face the river with small decks so its a nice view and other then the air conditioner pretty quiet. Between rooms all that we heard was a slight fan sound..or doors in the hall...so room sound is good...nice big TV good refer micro and coffee maker...rooms are not huge but very fine. There is a nice trail across the street next to the river to stroll...breakfast was very good seated outside. The hotel gives you a few bucks off for being a guest. Staff is friendly and the room was very clean. King size bed was comfy. Good shower and I appreciate that even corners were clean in the bathroom. So to stay in that area I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: upper floors for the view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Meegan D,

Thank you very much for all of the wonderful compliments! I am so pleased that your stay was an enjoyable one. We take hospitality very seriously here at the Rivershore and we truly enjoy serving our guests. I hope that your travels lead back to our area, we’d be thrilled to serve you again!

Cody

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Arabic first
san lorenzo, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Nice view, great location. But don't forget any items such as clothing. We made arrangements with family member to pick up left clothing but I guess the cleaning ladies decided to keep them because the were not turned in.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Patricia G,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the nice comments about the view and the location. However, I am sorry that we were not able to locate your belongings. We have a very strict lost & found policy/procedure here at the Rivershore and things like this are very rare. Nevertheless, I have launched an in-depth investigation into this matter and rest assured, if there is any culpability on our part, swift and immediate action will be taken. Again, I apologize and I hope that you’ll consider allowing us another opportunity to serve you, in the future.

Sacramento, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Dramatic increase in prices and deteriorating condition of equipment in room. Why should the review need 200 characters when I have pretty well summed up my feeling in the initial sentence? Seems like a complete waste of time and effort.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Ron L
Dear Ron L,

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for your honest feedback. I’m sorry that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your most recent visit. I can certainly understand your frustration and we are currently doing some renovations to the hotel. I do hope that you’ll give us another chance; I’m confident that you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the upgrades.

My apologies,

Calgary
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We loved the layout of our room, fridge, microwave and wet bar. The room was clean but dated. Secure access to the rooms. Mc Donald's, Starbucks, and Shari's Cafe across the street. The free breakfast has 8 great items to choose from but does not include coffee or juice which is $2.75! Bring your wallet to the 'free' breakfast... Great location just off the I 205 and along the river that has a nice pathway for a morning run :) We would stay here again.

1 Thank KanataCalgary
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear KanataCalgary,

Thank you for choosing The Rivershore; we really do appreciate it! Thank you also for complimenting us on the in-room amenities, the cleanliness and the security. I am sorry about the breakfast though. That is something that we are currently looking into to see how/where we can improve this service for our guests. In regard to the “dated” look: I’m sorry for that as well. However, we have spent months and months of planning; and just this week have finally begun some extensive in-room renovations. So, I do hope that you’ll come back and visit us again soon and see the new look!

Thanks again,

Auburn, Washington
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed at the Oregon City, Best Western PLUS Rivershore Hotel. We were very happy with the great river view from our room and the comfy beds. The stay included a choice of various breakfasts for no additional charge or $4. off more choices. The eggs, potatoes and toast which was part of the no additional charge was tasty.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank Sylvia C
Dear Sylvia C,

Thank you for allowing us to serve you! Thank you also for the nice comments about the view, the “comfy” beds and the “tasty” food! I know that you were here for a wedding but, I hope that you’ll have another opportunity to come visit us in the future. We’d be delighted to have you as our guest, once again!

Coos Bay, Oregon
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Room was not very clean, bed very uncomfortable, furnishings out dated. Asked for room that had never had pets because of allergies,the desk clerk looked at me like I had 2 heads. Sliding glass door had dog slobbers all over it and wouldn't close tight enough to even lock. This place is run down, out dated, the only Plus about it was river view.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Linda S
Dear Linda S,

Thank you for being our guest and I’m so sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations. It is our goal here at The Rivershore to set the standard for lodging accommodations in our area. When we fall short of that goal, we take it very seriously and look for new and creative ways to improve, in an attempt to make each and every guest stay, the best that it can be. Again, I’m very sorry.

San Diego, United States
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were in for a wedding...this hotel is very overrated and not quite sure how it got 4.5 stars. Great location for lodging to attend a wedding, but walls are thin, service lacks, restaurant is terrible and shower clogged after 2 minutes. Save your money and find a different hotel!

3 Thank Lars H
Dear Lars H,

I’m sorry that you had such a negative experience. We take guest satisfaction very seriously and when a guest leaves dissatisfied, we exhaust every resource to ensure that the same mistakes are not being made a second time. I apologize for the lack of service and I’ll certainly address that. I will also share your review with the restaurant staff so that they may have an opportunity to improve as well. We have since repaired the clogged shower and have had no further incidents in that regard. Again, I’m very sorry and I hope that this experience does not dissuade you from giving us another chance. I’m confident that we can have all of these issues rectified in a timely manner.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oregon City
Comfort Suites Clackamas
Comfort Suites Clackamas
#5 of 8 in Clackamas
Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas

Been to Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel? Share your experiences!