“Enjoyable Stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Oregon City
Powell River, Canada
“Enjoyable Stay”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Have stayed at this hotel a number of times. The hotel is close to the freeway but still very quiet with a great view of the river. The rooms are clean and the beds very comfortable. We like having a number of restaurants close by.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for coming back to see us! Thank you also for your pleasant comments about the view, the cleanliness and the comfortable beds. It truly is very important to us that our guests feel the same way that you do upon departure and I hope that is evidenced through our commitment to guest satisfaction. Please hurry back and allow us another opportunity to serve you!

Cody

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Arabic first
Duncan
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located beside Interstate 205. The rooms are very clean although the double queen room was a little narrow. There is an elevator but you must be prepared to wait a while for it because it serves several floors with many rooms. Parking is excellent and there is some covered parking available (if you arrive early enough). The restaurant and pub on this premises are outstanding - very good food at very reasonable prices. The front desk staff are very friendly and professional. The heating/air conditioning unit was somewhat noisy but they do provide 2 sets of ear plugs (seriously) for their guests - at least for the room in which we were staying. I would stay there again and therefore recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a river-view on an upper floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Peter B
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Peter B,

Thank you for being our guest; and thank you also for complimenting us on our location, the cleanliness of the hotel, our wonderful staff and our great restaurant and bar. I am sorry however, that you had an extended wait for the elevators and that the heater in your room was somewhat noisy. I will address both of those issues immediately. We do indeed offer complimentary earplugs, standard in every room; and I am pleased that they came in handy for you in light of this situation. I am very grateful that you intend to return and I do hope that your future travels lead you back to the Rivershore; we’d be thrilled to have another opportunity to serve you!

Thanks again and best regards,

Florence, Oregon, United States
Reviewed February 7, 2014

If you need a hotel in the Oregon City area this is the most convenient place. I would recommend the rooms facing the river because they are much quieter than those paralleling the highway. Overall a nice clean room for a fair price. I'll be staying there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Steven W,

Thank you for choosing the Rivershore and thanks also for commenting on the value and the cleanliness of our hotel. We do try our best to create a clean, peaceful and relaxing environment; and I am pleased that you were able to experience that. I hope that you’ll be near our area again soon and that you will allow us another opportunity to service your travel and lodging needs.

Best regards,

Oregon City, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My stay was comfortable and the Guest Services staff outstanding! I highly recommend this hotel to any other guest! It was a joy and pleasure and I LOVED the river view from my balcony!!!! The saff were caring and helped whenever I had a question about the local restaurants. Thank you!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Caroline D,

It was our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you! Thank you for your pleasant comments about the comfort, the views and the great staff. I’ll be sure to share your experiences with them. I certainly hope that you’ll have another chance to visit us again soon as we’d be delighted to be your “home away from home” while you travel.

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed at the BW Rivershore while attending concerts at Marylhurst University. The Rivershore is convenient, about a 15 minute drive. The hotel is clean, well kept and staffed with pleasant and helpful people. All employees we met from front office to maintenance were outgoing and friendly Beds are very comfortable. Location along the River enables nice views. Walking trails along the river are a big plus, particularly if you travel with pets. I had left an article in the room and within 20 minutes of checkout, the hotel called me to advise of this which was much appreciated. We will stay at the Rivershore again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear wanderers1001,

It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guests! Thank you for the great comments in regard to the cleanliness, location and the friendly, helpful staff. I can’t wait to share your feedback with everyone; they’ll be thrilled! I do hope that your travels will lead you back to the Oregon City area as we’d love another chance to serve you!

Grays River, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stay at this motel each time we come up to see our family. It is always clean and ran well and have no problem with booking another reservation with them. They are close to shopping and good places to eat... Would recommend this place to anyone planning on traveling to OC in Oregon.. they have always been terrific .... Glad they are there to stay at.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Ramona C
Dear Ramona C,

Thank you so much for visiting us again and for your wonderful comments! I am very pleased that your visits with us are consistently pleasant and I’ll certainly share that with the staff members. I hope that you’ll hurry back to us so that we may have another opportunity to serve you!

Bremerton
Reviewed January 25, 2014

For the money I was happy. I stay there when I travel to Portland. Nice veiw from glass door. It is a nice location, my wife and I like to walk and it is a nice place to do that. The restaurant is real nice having an outside deck to watch the sun go down as well as good food and prices.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear James A,

Thank you for your nice feedback about the value, the views and the location. Thank you also for being a repeat guest; it is always a pleasure to serve you. I hope that you will have another opportunity to visit us again soon; we look forward to your speedy return.

Best regards,

Comfort Suites Clackamas
Comfort Suites Clackamas
#5 of 7 in Clackamas
Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego

Been to Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel? Share your experiences!