Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
$106
$102
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge Southeast(Milwaukie)(Great Value!)
$65
EconoLodge
$110
$94
ComfortSuites
Clackamas Inn & Suites(Clackamas)(Great Value!)
$84
$134
$113
$77
$68
Lakeshore Inn(Lake Oswego)(Great Value!)
$119
$143
$139
$123
$71
Agoda.com
All reviewswillamette riverattached restaurantfree appetizersmall balconyhotel restaurantportland areashopping center across the streetnice view of the riverrooms are cleanbest westernswould stay here againwater pressurenice roomnice place to stayconvenient locationbusiness tripwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Now that we often travel with our dog we look for pet friendly hotels. We had no trouble getting a pet friendly room with king bed. This is a really nice hotel; it is reasonably priced; they have a low fee for pets; and they are near a nice and romantic walking trail. The rooms were good sized and very clean. We will definitely stay again when we are in that area.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank John H
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your review and your pleasant comments about our pet friendly approach, the comfort and cleanliness of our guest rooms and the price value of our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and had an opportunity to experience our definition of hospitality. It was a pleasure serving you and your pet and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I didn't realize until I pulled in that I had stayed here before....At first one may think there is the potential for trouble as the lobby is locked up at night and you can only interact with the front desk via an outside window that is reminiscent of a high crime area. HOWEVER, don't let it stop you. Actually I've never felt unsafe here. This time there was great undercover parking. My room (312) was quite nice. I judge many hotels by the water pressure in the shower, the TV reception and noise levels. The room overlooked the Willamette river and had a nice small balconey with outdoor chairs - no I didn't use them as it was in the low 30's - but I can imagine how wonderful it would be in the spring/summer. The hotel does have a restaurant but because of my schedule and their limited hours I couldn't eat there. Very close are many eating establishments and some shopping. The only complaint I would have is the noise levels from the heater/airconditioner and bathroom fan. I do believe Boeing 737's are quieter! I can only hope that I did not have anyone next to me because I needed to have the TV sound up high in order to hear it over the heater and with the cycling off and on I had to do frequent adjustments that were getting a bit irritating. All that aside I would stay again in a heartbeat (and will be probably in Feb)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank purplenell53

Thank you for your review and your compliments, we are very grateful. In regard to the night window, we are actually in a very safe area. However, you never know when, or if trouble may come your way, so we just thought that it was best to take some extra safety measures and lean toward the side of caution. Also, I would like to apologize for your heater being so noisy. I have had an electrician out to the property this week to help us overcome this issue, and hopefully we'll have it solved quickly. Once again, thank you for staying with us and for your comments and I'm truly sorry for the annoyance. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had a very enjoyable time. The staff was very helpful especially Cindy and Noemi.
We had a very beautiful view from our room. We will return again in a heart beat. The restaurant on site is very convenient. The General Manager Cody has a very good sense of humor.

Richard and Judy in room 317

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Richard & Judy, thank you so much for your kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to all of us to have the opportunity to serve you and we can't wait to see you again! I will be sure to let Noemi and Cindy know how pleased you were with them and I'll also pass along your comments to the restaurant. Again, thank you very much and hurry back!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The location of this hotel is very convenient for traveling. We were surprised by the addition of ear plugs placed next to our bed but soon discovered the need for them a few hours into our first night. The heater was extremely loud when turning on and people walking above our room caused many squeaks during the night. The room does face the river and has a nice view of the water and bridge. Breakfast is offered on site with a discount voucher and was very good. We wanted to use the hot tub as the outdoor pool was closed for the season but the hours were too restricting. It didn't open until 10 a.m. and closed at 10 p.m.. Not too accessible for travelers. We would definately stay here again because of the location but would try for a room on the 4th floor to avoid some of the noise.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Cody H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Hello and thank you for your pleasant comments about the hotel’s location, the breakfast and the view. I am however, so very sorry that we did not exceed your expectations while you were here, as our guest. It is in fact our goal to lead the industry in superior customer service and to set the standard for lodging accommodations in our area. I hope that this instance does not dissuade you from staying with us in the future. And, if you would be willing to allow us another opportunity to serve you, I resolve to utilize all of the resources at my disposal to ensure a more comfortable, warm and pleasant stay. Thank you for staying with us and thank you so much for your review. I do hope to see you again!